Recent content by Treble Tech

1. Treble Tech

Rate the video game music above

Ooh, I like that one! 9/10 I couldn't get enough of Okami. Even just running through the world was a wonderful experience.
  2. Treble Tech

Rate the video game music above

8/10. I love the instruments! Kind of short and repetitive, though, since it's a battle theme.
  3. Treble Tech

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Someone finally said what we were all thinking.
  4. Treble Tech

When I get home for spring break I have Twilight Princess HD and my Wolf Link amiibo waiting for me, hehe.
  5. Treble Tech

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Fun fact, in HG and SS, Sunkern was one of only a few Pokemon that could have perfect fives in all pokeathlon stats. Right up there with Mew, Arceus, and the like.
  6. Treble Tech

If you wanna see the whole discovery debacle, look at pages 630-631 of this thread. You're not the first who's been wondering, it was big news.:LOL:
  7. Treble Tech

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Sigilyph. No one else ever seems to like it, but I've always had a soft spot for it. I don't even know why!
  8. Treble Tech

Favorite Ghost Type

Froslass recently stole the top spot after I started using one, but Mismagius is a close second.
  9. Treble Tech

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

18, 19 this summer. I've technically been around for all of it, but I didn't start playing until Gen III. Wish I had started earlier.
  10. Treble Tech

Video Game Quotes

"You are risen from the dust, and you walk in my garden."- Elohim, The Talos Principle
  11. Treble Tech

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Overwatch Uncharted 4 Pokemon Sun and Moon Kingdom Hearts 3 (plz squeenix)
  12. Treble Tech

It doesn't help that there's already quite a few people who are seemingly incapable of distinguishing sarcasm when it's used in real life. The internet just adds a whole new layer of misunderstanding.
  13. Treble Tech

Yo, when your Kyurem-W OHKOes a Primal because it outspeeds by one point, you learn pretty quick how much value a point can have. Spongebob, right? Wow, that was a blast from the past.
  14. Treble Tech

Actually, it's a little-known fact that if you collect all the trophies you're rewarded with a Mew. I heard they hide it under a truck somewhere so you can collect it without the secret getting out.
  15. Treble Tech

Sun or Moon?

At the moment, leaning towards Moon, but it's literally just because I played Digimon World Dawn a while back and thought I'd give the dark side a try this time. In the end, it'll really come down to exclusives, legendaries, and the like.
Back
Top Bottom