Recent content by techitisJ

1. techitisJ

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Over the past couple of days I finished up writing the one-shot I was working on. Unfortunately, it didn't really spark any new big ideas for the fic itself, but it did help me think of some minor details, and it was fun to revisit these old characters.
  2. techitisJ

I didn't really feel like writing today initially but I pushed myself to and I ended up getting another page done.
  3. techitisJ

I finished another page for my one-shot this evening.
  4. techitisJ

I started the one-shot I mentioned yesterday for this old book idea and wrote a little over a page for it this afternoon. The one-shot is just about a couple of travelers who just started traveling together by necessity needing to stop at a tavern/inn for the night to wait out a storm. It's a...
  5. techitisJ

Something reminded me of an old book idea I had 3 years ago, so I pulled up the old planning document I had and reviewed it. I ended up writing down a few more ideas I had for it, but I thought it must just be better to write something for it to get my ideas going. I didn't have enough time to...
  6. techitisJ

I had an idea for a new plot for my story-building game today, so along with writing out the normal lore I do, I also wrote down the idea and background for this new plot
  7. techitisJ

I wrote another half page of my Pokemon fic today.
  8. techitisJ

It's a fic involving a researcher and a group of rangers investigating some unusual activity and Pokemon behavior in Southern Kalos. I ended up not liking the way it started, and I wanted to change around the characters a lot so I had to rework the entire thing.
  9. techitisJ

Finally I've started actually writing the rework of this Pokemon fic. I'm not sure how far it will get, I'm just happy to finally write it. I wrote a page for it this afternoon as I'll be working on decorating the house for my sister's birthday tonight.
  10. techitisJ

The same day I came up with my AU idea I also came up with a better idea for my pokemon fic rework. I put that on ice for a few days while I worked on this AU, but now I am ready to go back to it. I went ahead and finalized the characters today so I can actually get to writing it soon.
  11. techitisJ

I finished up the AU one-shot I've been working on this evening. I could have written a bit more, but I found a good point to end it off with so I'll stop it there. The ending also left it open to do a follow-up in the future if I want to.
  12. techitisJ

Wrote another page and a half for my AU one-shot today. I think I'm reaching the end of it now. If I keep up the pace I've been at, I will probably finish it during my next writing session.
  13. techitisJ

I wrote another page for my AU this evening.
  14. techitisJ

It's hard to say. Short stories are only really definite by length, and even that definition is pretty loose sometimes. I tend to judge what's a one-shot and what's a short story by how many plot details and scenes the short contains. If there are only a few scenes and the story completely...
  15. techitisJ

I'm still not sure how long this AU one-shot is going to be, but I just about finished up with this first part today after I wrote another page and a half for it.
Back
Top Bottom