T
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's understandable.

Oh, I'd be glad to see it up here. I'll critique it when I can, but I haven't been doing art for about two years, so I doubt anything I say would be beneficial, haha. ^^; So how have you been lately? And what things have you been up to? I apologise greatly for not replying any sooner. D':
    Maybe we can plan out what the pictures will be, and we can split up work.

Then again, if I have a reference image, I can do a fairly decent backround.
    They will be due the week after next, I believe two weeks from today. Hey, they don't even have to show detailed people, like those super-detailed paintings that were in Sturz's room.
    Hello! Tonight, I will not be staying on for very long, and I may not be here for tomorrow. We have just received our group assignments for the novel in Sturz- the two of us are in Group 2, which means that we have to cover episodes 2-4, which is nine very short chapters spread over a mere seventy pages; 48-118.

You and I are also the Illustrators, and we can use any medium we want to illustrate each episode, but it has to be visual in some way. I don't know if you're happy about that or not, but nobody else in our group has any artistic talent whatsoever. We have three drawings to do, one for each episode.

Episode 2- Ch. 9-11
    Episode 3- Ch. 12-16
    Episode 4- Ch. 17-18

And as for your journals, we did not touch those at all today. So that's my quick rundown of what happened today.
    Thankfully, I'm going with the mirror method of getting into the world of shadows, so that characters' shadows don't make asses of themselves in front of lots of people.
    Ah. Over here, it's always gifts. It ruins the fun if you already know what you're going to get.

Oh God I loled. It basically sums up everything. It makes you feel bad for poor Nanako, though. Gotta love portals to other universes that form on screens and mirrors.
    According to my mom, she tries to spend an equal amount of money on me and Imouto-chan to ensure that nobody gets more stuff than the other. Imouto-chan usually gets more gifts and less money, but I get fewer gifts and more money. She usually asks me if I want money or presents, and I always say money. So that's what she gets me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom