T
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hi!^^ Your profile is soo cuuute...<3 ^-^ ^_^
    No need to worry. I was just pondering the course of the Pearlshipping threads both here and at Serebii... among other things. I see that you have some drawings in a special album here.
    Hi I'm soo soz I aint been on...it all the stupid sats fault...we had them last week+te week before we had to fit a whole YEAR of math sciene+english into 1 WEEK!!! It was soo tiring :( It great to see you again!
    Yep. I heard about HGSS, can't wait 'til the American relase :3

And as for the drawings, really? I know a bunch of people say that I have a cute style of drawing, but I still suck at it. =/
    Yup yup (XD) Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon, and Kawaii Pika is similar to my Serebii name, SweetPikachu

Oh, and BTW, I LOVE your MS Paint drawings~! =) They're WAY better than mine, trust me XD If you don't know, go look at my drawings, right after you see this message, you will LAUGH, I swear (my drawings completely suck XD)
    Oh. Hey there. I was in the middle of pondering... Pakistan's (increasingly likely) collapse, North Korea's missile mayhem, and Iran's nuclear agenda. All three developments are nightmarish by themselves, but they should be instructive in revealing the real virtue, the real light, behind freedom. I might be considered a lone wolf, someone who's usually quiet and serious. Would you mind if I explained my political observations even further?
    Oh good, I got freaked out for a second when I saw {Fantasy} in the friends list =p I also changed my name to KawaiiPika (Hikari~Haruka; it's still me ^_^)

Oh, thanks for the birthday wish!! <3
    this is how I see it playing out.
    Max: come on Mira. we have to hurry.
    Mira: I coming Maxy. what the plan?
    Max: we sneak into May room and mix up her stuff.
    Mira: that sound like a good idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom