T
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heon then the OT then Kanto then all the other last.

Sinnoh dose have the best episode plot but they just ruin with their screentime they give to some character than others.

I hope I didn't offend you before and if I did I am sorry.
    sorry if I offend you but I like a region in the anime by the screen time each NCP. Gym leader etc gets. That why I like heon better. I never got bore with it while johto was the worst.
    that why! because Pikachu a mascot, it evo line has so appear more than other in anything. (like abra line in the TCG) (I like the PBR pikachu though).
    no worry.

like you picture though the pikachu line not really my favorite. (I don't like screen hogger like Piplup)
    Okay everyone! I changed my username to {Fantasy} from $Platina_Berlitz$. I hope ther's no confusion! ;D
    Hi! How u Platina? What u been up to? Today was like Friday 13th (instead of Friday 6th!) BTW It's my mum's b-day today!
    Yes I am waiting Serebii confirmation. So do you want to be Co owner?. I need 2, Darklord18 is one and I was wondering if you wanted to be the other Co Owner. I am going to check it out.
    Hey there $Platina_Berlitz$. I already made the club I am awaiting aproval. So basically I am waiting so I can arrange some few things there.
    Hi! How u doin? Just wonderin do u watch naruto? I only got into it like a month ago. Sakura is well cool in shippuuden! I really think she and naruto are in love!
    Hey~ I just wanted to tell you that I added a new album. don't worry, it's not my sucky drawings (XD). Check it out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom