T
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey~ Just wanted to ask you to check out my album. I tried my best drawing, I really did!! But... some of the pictures turned out like crap, don't be harsh, 'kay? =)
    OMG I just noticed somethin...theres 2 plantina berlitz and I just sent her a friends request too...I THOUGHT THAT WAS U!!! *bangs my head on the table*

So how r u pokefan? I just asked to join the Pearlshipping thread and I made a thread of my own-u can join if u want.
    I sometimes forget to log off so you aren't the only one. I am going to log off now. my father is giving me a hard time he wants me to shut down the computer. So se you tomorrow maybe
    Well the emulator has it advantages and disavantages for example Mario & Luigi RPG 3 had anticopyrights so I couldn't play it until I founded a cheat code that negates the anticopyrights ( Took me 5 whole days to find that ). One question at what time you usually log off ? I'm just asking because is already the next day where I live and I can hear the street racers from my house already.
    Don't worry I don't mind at all. Right now I am looking something Interesting to watch on TV.Those are the same games I got plus when Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of the Sky arrives in Japan I will dowload it to my emulator fast so I can play it on the DS. How many times have you seen Giratina and the Sky Warrior? I have seen it 4 times, 2 times on TV and 2 times on youtube.
    Sadly I don't have Wi-Fi. So beside pearl which other pokemon games you have? It is funny, we were talking( sending visitor message) over at SppF and now we continued talking but in a other website and I saw you posted on the other thread(Sppf) about what I told you about the "super pearlshippy episode".
    Don't worry I will try to call my cousin tomorrow she knows a lot( she installed my Myspace and MyspaceIM). I was viewing that section too I voted also for my favorite ship
    So what you doing? I was trying to install AIM but it dind't went right o well I might as well stick with MyspaceIm to chat with my friends
    I received your friend invitation, and you may simply call me CACorn to shorten my identity here. If you happen to be curious about my bigger interest in Pearlshipping, then feel free to private message me about it. I trust that you'll find it informative.
    Sure! I just got it. You can also still call me sweetpikachu if you want. =) (Or you can also just call me Sweet. =D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom