Recent content by Tricia

1. T

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

I hope they have something planned for the Striaton trio. It would be a shame if they disappeared without a trace, mention or reason, especially since they are fan favorites.
  2. T

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

Ahhh, you almost got me there Bulbapedia! I know what you guys're up to. I didn't fall for it this time! Haha!
  3. T

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

I ship him with Dawn, but I also like Cafemocha, Imagination, and Comashipping. I'm also starting to warm up to Altoshipping a bit.
  4. T

April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

I love the box art for Black 2... Black Kyurem looks awesome in its new pose. <3
  5. T

Pearlshipping General Discussion

There used to be some really good Pearl AMVs quite a few years ago... Unfortunately all the best ones I remember have been taken down from YT because of some copyright BS or something like that. It's kinda sad actually, but I think there are some good ones still if you dig around a bit.
  6. T

Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retailer no

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retaile I think I'll wait for the English release...
  7. T

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintend *gasp*... yay. I'm also hoping for a September/October release.
  8. T

Meloetta quietly revealed in M15 poster: Pikachu short title revealed

The words "Meloetta quietly revealed" makes me imagine a meek little Meloetta shyly trying to get attention from everyone while Kyurem gets all the media coverage. Poor thing. I wonder if this short will be seeing an international release alongside the movie... I hope TPCI releases the movie...
  9. T

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda I love how this franchise has been breaking traditions as of late.
  10. T

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details I sincerely hope they reveal a new Pokemon game here. If not, then THEY ARE ALL SUCH TEASES.
  11. T

Shipping in B&W

I don't have many favorite BW ships, but the ones I particularly like are: Chess, DualRival, Ferriswheel, Blank, Airplane, and whatever is Ingo x Elesa x Emmet. :I For the anime I support Wishful and a bit of Flavescent. Negai is cute too, but it's not my cup of tea~ I also like CafeMocha...
  12. T

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details *fingers crossed* Graygraygraygraygraygraygray... *coughs* Well this is going to be a long week.
  13. T

New Pokémon books announced: Six new titles to be released over three months

Headphones and stickers... I WANT THEMMM. *spazz out*
  14. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

...Oh. I forgot that the poll was asking for the year, not the age. My bad. xD;
  15. T

Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which debut

Re: Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which d I see some pretty fancy stuff going on. I really love the animation they used for Reshiram, Zekrom, and the fully evolved starters.
Back
Top Bottom