Recent content by Tripleton

1. T

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Now Open) I'm interested in shiny Relicanth and/or shiny Drifloon. I have: [151] Mew Lax | ø | Synchronize [Japanese name] 50716 | Hoenn | May 23, 2008 118/130/123/96/118 Psychic|Transform|Mega Punch|Metronome [151] Mew Careful | ø | Synchronize...
  2. T

Male vs. Female

I forgot about the form differences in opposite genders. ^.^
  3. T

Random Messages #Seven

Green dick is better than blue dick!
  4. T

How do you post pics. without links?

Are you trying to post images with the BB code? It's easy. Post with , and not [noparse][noparse] BB Code is fun. :-) Edit: what the hell happened here?
  5. T

Fawkes' Den Now closed ^_~

Re: Fawkes' Den - now with tribal avatars Can I have a transparent tribal set of Bastiodon, Magnemite, and Metang?
  6. T

Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom wal

Re: Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom Darn, the Toys 'R' Us near me closed up years ago. Sadly, no bonus for me. :-(
  7. T

Which 3ds color would you prefer?

The colors aren't really special. They're normal colors with creative names. I'd use a skin for it. But if I had to, I'd go with Cosmo Black. (Pokémon Black played on a Black 3DS would be fucking sweet!)
  8. T

What's the biggest stat increase you've ever seen on level-up?

Re: Largest stat gain in a single level for you? I got like a +10 health with a Blissey. Dayum!
  9. T

If the anime were to reboot or just finish for good how would you want it to end?

What needs to happen, is there needs to be a special feature episode/movie; lasting for 1-2 hours. It has Ash beating the final champion of god-knows-what region he's in. Ash needs to GET A GIRL. So somewhere in the episode he can get slightly into it with one of the female characters...
  10. T

What ships that aren't Pokémon related do you ship?

Kairi <3 Sora Namine <3 Roxas
  11. T

Obsolete: Funny cleverbot conversations

Someone needs to rename this to 'TardBot. :-)
  12. T

Saddest Video Game Moment

I don't remember that, strangely. I felt that the song, and ending scene of Kindom Hearts I was sad. I started tearing up.
  13. T

Black Ops

Nothing much to really post, except that it's a great game, and has fun, addicting online-play. Here's how we're gonna do this: What is your level? Have you Prestiged? If so, which is it? What's your favorite weapon? Which Perks do you prefer? Can you outsmart bullet? :-) Which...
  14. T

Rules Signature Rule Update

Is mine good?
  15. T

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! Kyogre's eyes look like he is sad, or depressed. But that's the way they made him. :crush:
Back
Top Bottom