T
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. Yeah, it was.

Darn, I spent the last week trying to find soundproof bouffalant, but, no luck until now (got truant durant and some others, though). Oh, well, back to GTS hunting. Thanks, anyway. ^^"
    Troggy, just to know... but, did you trade a female bouffalant for a female tirtouga lately? '_'
    I was just playing it again and it's still easy :p Lucario sweeps all :D

Yep, then we could have the Wish events, like Bagon, Chansey, Hypno and Licitung. All of which are recommended but basically impossible to get. >.<

Oh Seismic Toss. I actually need a male Double-Edge Scyther from Gen III, is there any chance you could get me one? :33 I need it for Double-Edge/Pursuit/Focus Punch Heracross (Hera can learn Focus Punch as a TM then rebreed in Gen V). I want to breed a Moxie Hera with those moves, if I can.

I've been struggling with the DW Shroomish. I think the game knows I've been neglecting it :< I might do Foongus afterwards. Not sure. There's so much new stuff I want to do, which is increased by the new move tutors in B2W2, which means I can now do stuff like NP Shiftry, Chikorita, Scyther, etc. Which I've been wanting my own versions of for aaaaages. :p
    Well it apparently gets harder, but when I tried it out it was really easy :p

Tickle is an event only move, yeah? I hate it when a recommended move is from an obscure event years in the past :<

Oh right. Well I'll stick to Gen V RNG. Even better now that there's most of the good move tutors on Gen V rather than Gen IV. Focus Punch, Sucker Punch and Vacuum Wave are the only "good" tutors that are missing :3

Haha that Purrloin is a mess. I'm IV breeding Shroomish at the moment, going to do Jolly and Adamant with the egg moves Drain Punch/Wake Up Slap/Bullet Seed/Focus Punch. Wake Up Slap is a nice 135 BP after STAB and Tech which is nice. I doubt it'll ever see use on a set though. I think Force Palm is the same power, but it has the paralysis chance too, I guess. Breloom is such a great mon.
    It's still against the AI. It's just like a battle facility except it's against all the gym leaders like Brock, Whitney, Volkner, Flannery, etc. It's pretty fun actually, but it was fairly easy when I played it, so hopefully the difficulty steps up a little.

Encore is Wynaut only? I haven't ever really payed attention to Wobb to be honest. :p

That sounds a little horrible really. Are there any benefits of breeding Staryu on Gen III?

Sure. If you don't find any good parents then I'll make mine public for you :]
    Well there's a few legendaries like Heatran and that to catch... and the World Tournament (which is like battle tower but against all the gym leaders from the previous games). But I don't think there's that much to do .__.

Oh yeah, the Lax Incense, I forgot about that. True, I guess Wobb doesn't need Atk or Sp.Atk. That's still a really good one though; one point in HP and two in Sp.Def is very good.

Yep, it's been almost 10 years since Gen III now :eek: I haven't played R/S/E for a long time. Maybe I should dig it out again. IV breeding on Emerald the same as Gen IV/V except minus the power items?

Well I'll have a good job tracking a good one down. I'm not keen on buying a used one since it just wouldn't sit well with me :X

There might actually be some flawless females of those on Pokecheck. I haven't checked, but it might be worthwhile looking. I'm just going to RNG my own when I can be bothered to dust off RNG Reporter XD I'll make them public later this evening, if you don't see any flawless females on Pokecheck later :p
    Anyway, here's the list of all the new females that I've managed to pick up so far:

There's still quite a few that are known to be released, but I haven't gotten yet (~17).

There's also still the pokemon that are unlocked at 7500 points and 10000 points in the DW areas that we don't know yet, so there's probably more to be found too (Litwick and Gothgirl will definitely be in the Spooky Manor at 10000 points imo). There's also some cool stuff like Clear Body Klinklang (better than Plus and Minus at any rate) and Defiant Braviary, but those aren't breedable so I haven't bothered to pick them up.
    The games are pretty good. Much better than the first BW. I'm just at Victory Road now :p

Wynaut should be pretty easy though, shouldn't it? I mean, it only has one ability?

That's strange. If it was used then chances are it might be faulty if they were hacking it and tampering it. I had a used cart before and it was fine, but as far as I know the person never tampered with it. Talking of things being faulty; my DS screen hinge broke about a year back, and now after about a year of it being really loose the connection to the top screen is breaking and the screen flickers on and off occassionally and even sometimes turns the screen image all weird. So I'm going to have to purchase a new DS Lite from somewhere soon before it completely breaks on me D:

I'll post a list of all the new DW abilities that I've picked up in another message, since it's too big to fit in this one :p
    Well I wanted a break from the Unova mons because I've used quite a few of them. Plus I'm using a lot of my favourites anyway (Heracross, Grumpig, Zangoose, Mantine etc) which is nice.

Alright, well I'll give you a list of the ones I've managed to grab after the weekend, and you can let me know which I should make public and then you can take them :]

Huh, I've never had freezing on a pokemon game either. It could be something with the cart itself. Did water get into it or something? I think I remember my pokemon blue cart going funny after I played it outside in the rain when I was a kid (lol)
    Serpent. Snake. Same thing :p

You could indeed. Though I'm not sure which are available before the league and how often the hollows spawn new pokes (the Minccino one hasn't had anything in it since and that was 2 days ago now).

I just grabbed a Skarmory and a Spoink for my team :3 They've raised a lot of the wild pokemon levels and there's more trainers (since there's more routes/cities etc) and combined with the Lucky Egg it's really easy to have a huge team. I have nine team members so far... lol : Serperior/Ampharos/Lucario/Weezing/Sandslash/Heracross/Zangoose/Skarmory/Grumpig. Nine seems a little ridiculous but it's working fine.XD There's just too many to choose from in the game to narrow it down to just six though :/

There's still loads I need to pick up aswell. D: If you want me to send you any over just let me know (or I could stick them on Pokecheck and you can take from there if it would save you time). :]
    Well that's why Serperior is the best snake with its base 113 :p

Actually, I think they are. I wasn't sure whether the hollows were available throughout, but I just found another with a Marill in, so I guess they are. You get plenty of Heart Scales throughout. I think I have 5 now (combination of finding them/being given them/using the item finder) so you should be fine.

I've gotten quite a few of the new ones (Prankster Purrloin ftw!). I also have Regenerator Alomomola, Sand Rush Sandshrew, Regen Foonguss, Prankster Riolu, Mold Breaker Druddy etc. There's still a few I need to track down, so I've made a thread in the wanted station of the trade area :3 I really want Moxie Heracross, but I don't think I'll find one anytime soon. :/
    I used a Seviper on an old Sapphire game I played years ago. I can't really remember how it did. It's main problem is that it's slow, but that usually isn't a big deal for in-game purposes.

I think the only one you can obtain before beating the story is Skill Link Minccino. But I'm not sure. Talking of the Minccino, I just kept resetting on the one in my game to try and get a Jolly one... settled with Naive. Not great, but I'll probably RNG it when I get an English version of the game. This one can just be for mucking about... or something XD

They have the same areas as each other. But using a B2W2 game will let you find 5th Gen DW mons, like Alomomola, Drilbur, Druddigon, Pawniard etc. There's loads of new DW stuff released, I'm going to have to try and collect it all now >.<
    I'm going to keep Hera anyway, since it's really strong. The Koffing (finally) evolved and it knows Sludge Bomb too, so it's gotten better. I was contemplating whether to replace it with a Seviper, but I didn't.

I think most DW abilities are going to be released in this game. It's just people haven't found them all yet.

Well no one has found ST Litwick yet. But Pawniard was added to the the Spooky Manor DW area, so I guess it could be in there at a higher points level (probably 10 000) since B2W2 DW accounts seem to start from 0 again, so it might be a while before anyone gets to the 10 000 mark.
    Yep, it is. It evolved nice and early aswell. I just caught a Sandshrew (and evolved it) and a Heracross. I'm in Nimbasa City now, so I'm going to train up my team a bit then go take on Elesa. I'm not using Nasty Plot because I'd have to level Riolu up to Lv.40-something, and that isn't worth it :p Plus, I think my Lucario is Jolly anyway. Koffing is struggling a bit. Doesn't hit too well and doesn't take hits too well. But it's not far off evolving (10 levels or something).

I think it is the same. I was having a read. Btw, Imposter Ditto confirmed in-game :p Also, some of those pokemon found in-game are apparently gender-locked males (I think Zebstrika is one of them) which is just annoying >.< All of Minccino's good egg moves are now move tutors (Sleep Talk, Knock Off, Aqua Tail etc). So just catching it will work perfectly.

Now Ditto is confirmed, we might aswell just wait for Chandelure to be, since it seems all of the unavailable abilities are being released in the game. It's going to have some big changes over the next few months :eek:
    You can catch Riolu before the first gym. It's complicated to explain, but it's in the farm area but it's really rare. I just defeated the second gym and now I'm at Castelia. My team is: Koffing, Lucario (yes! it just evolved!) Flaaffy and Servine.

Apparently some are gender locked. The Skill Link Minccino is male only, so it can't be bred, which means I'll need to learn how the new RNG works before I can catch a good one. I hope stuff like Simple Woobat, Techiloom, Prankster Liepard aren't gender locked. I think the smogon tech whiz kids are looking into which are gender locked and which aren't.

I used FedEx and it only took three days. Well I payed for the three delivery option rather than 1/2/4/standard. Probably doesn't help that America is so huge?

They wouldn't ban all weather. Although i would be interested in OU if they did :p
    My copy just turned up this morning! :D I'm playing it now :3 So far I have a Riolu (so rare) Flaaffy and a Snivy. I'm going to be taking on the second gym soon. I pwned Cheren to Kanto and back.

I got an English one. I got a few others, like Prankster Riolu, Tinted Lens Sigi. I also have a Sand Rush Shrew, so I can breed you one of those. There's absolutely loads of new DW pokes now. There's Zebstrika, Breloom, Mienfoo and others available in-game, then stuff like Regen Alomomola and Mold Breaker Druddy have been added to the DW itself. I need to get collecting ;__;

I would have thought it would get to the USA faster than the UK since it's closer to Japan/China?

Well I don't know if they are going to retest, but I think they should. Most complaints about Chomp seemed to stem from it being able to hax its way out of unfavourable match-ups and pull a win.

Hippowdon was banned to BL a while back, but they just banned Sand Stream altogether the other day (Hippopotas was the sand inducer after hippowdon left). So since Sand Stream was the main reason that got Hippo banned to BL, they're letting back down to UU but without Sand Stream... if that makes sense? :p
    Its defences are frail, but apart from that its fine. I would use one in-game, but I tried using a Purrloin on my White once, and it's just a pain to train.

Well at least it can run a proper physical set now. But yeah, it'll be hard to choose.

I just got a hold of a Thick Fat Swinub, so I've just bred my own female. Not sure whether to wait to learn B2W2 RNG and just RNG it on there, since they have the move tutors.

It was dispatched from Hong Kong on Friday morning and was in Paris by yesterday, so just about a day. It made it to England overnight, so it might turn up tomorrow hopefully, since England is a small country :3

I want a Rough Skin Gible too. I hope that means that they will bring Garchomp down from Ubers and try it out without Sand Veil. Also, seems that Sand Stream got the boot from UU aswell, so Hippo is being dropped down from BL to UU again, it'll just have to use Sand Force all the time. I also want a Sand Rush Sandshrew, but I haven't seen any around yet :(
    Yeah, Liepard has gotten much, much better this game. It'll probably still be NU, but at least it's no longer a joke. I hope its DW version is released soon, so I can try Prankster Encore + Torment + Protect, just to be annoying XD

Eelektross got a major improvement. It's still really slow though, which is always going to let it down.

I also need to redo Honch. These move tutors are just the inspiration I need to get playing again, since I haven't played at all for ages, and I haven't RNG'd since those Bellsprouts months ago :/

Also, my game is in Paris, so I should have it soon all going well!

And, here's all the new DW ability pokemon we've got:

There might be more to come. IDK.
    Yeah Sky Uppercut is just a big wtf on Gligar. Not like it will ever use it though.

There's only like five pokemon that learn different TMs to BW: Ariados get X-Scissor, Liepard get U-turn, Cinccino get Thief, Klinklang gets Wild Charge and Heracross with Bulk Up. Not much.

Here's some of the interesting move tutors imo (mostly 5th Gen mons):

Those are just the ones I noticed that interested me.

Also, Moxie Honckrow can now have Heat Wave and Superpower! :D

No Sucker Punch, Focus Punch, Vacuum Wave tutor is sad though.
    No new egg moves. :(

And all the level-up moveset changes are listed here: Smogon Community - View Single Post - Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2

There's some decent ones, but it's still a little sad at no new egg moves :<

Move tutors here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=XZHF38QP

A couple of pokemon got new TMs, like Ariados finally got X-Scissor. Liepard with U-turn. Not much else for TMs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom