Recent content by True UE2

1. T

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Grass: Grass/Dragon Fire: Fire/Fighting Water: Water/Ice
  2. T

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor

It should have occured to you that this thread is titled: Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor. This is a contest and if somebody posts they should at least make a serious attempt otherwise go to a speculation thread that isn't a contest. EDIT: oops, just read your reply...
  3. T

Look at the bold bits. This is the very first post, for this thread, made by Archaic stating what we have to guess, the origin of the (Japanese) name of the professor or whatever npc you get the first pokemon from. Too many people aren't putting the origin for the name they think, it doesn't...
  4. T

Well in the last speculation contest i thought Shikoku and Chugoku would be the region. I also belived (but didn't say) that i think the game would start in the south-west of Shikoku. So i chose a small town in that area called Otsuki which i believe would be the starting town. So what does this...
  5. T

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

Wow, I think you're right Ltrainer. I'm willing to bet that the picture is the same down to every pixel.
  6. T

It's a new generation so you should know that it will be based in a new region and only include a maximum of two regions which means, if it's in the Sinnoh region, that it won't be the first region you can travel to and not all the newest games have been in the sinnoh region, Heart Gold and Soul...
  7. T

It's funny cause Shikoku looks similar in shape to Australia
  8. T

I know this has been guessed many times so im hoping that this is the most precise of them all. I am also guessing that the game will include either just Cianwood of Johto or the whole of Johto so i think it will include Johto.
  9. T

Introductions

RANDOM YELLING
  10. T

New Here :)

Typhlosion beats every pokemon
  11. T

Hello!

Random Posting
  12. T

A new challenger has appeared...

Ima postin on ya thread