Truly
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't have to post anything other than your content. All of the stat management is the Ranger's job!
    Unfortunately, yeah :( I cut off sends when I posted stats this morning. Hopefully you'll catch one of the next ones on AIM!
    I see. I did not have time for it either.

:(( I never got into RP's, I had no time for that again xD

I understand, hope you find what you like the most!
    Hey, Truly, long time to see! What's up?
    *checks Omanyte face in the avatar* did you like TPP and its Helix?
    Everything has the stats of 31 all IVs and 252 all EVs (Hidden Powers are rolled randomly though when the move is learned). Roleplaying is mostly in the National Park (or Stories, of course), but there's nothing against roleplaying battles if you want to (of course, doing so will have no effect on how stuff in the battle works). There's no requirement to participate in any particular section, there have been people who only battle and don't write stories or do art or participate in park (I'm pretty close to that) and a rare few who ONLY do those and have never battled even once. And of course not all battles have to be super competitive. Things randoms (where both trainers roll their Pokémon from their stats) are quite common and often more for fun with less of a competitive air. Free For Alls (FFAs) are also quite common and very rarely considered "competitive". I'd recommend getting into either our AIM or Skype chat, most activity happens there and it's easier to ask and get questions answered.

As for music as a method of capturing Pokémon, here was the reply when I asked the Head of Stories, Princess Crow:

Hannah Warder
    uhh
    12:46 AMHannah Warder
    possibly
    how would he/she capture a Pokemon though?
    write a song about the target mon?

I'd suggest talking to her directly about it, since it's really not my area. Hope this was helpful, any further questions feel free to ask!
    Technically it is a RP, since it's all theoretical but I understand what you mean. Anyhow, if you think this will make you more pumped go for it.
    I know but Eevee has a bunch of evolutions and is expensive. Anyhow, you don't actually have to change it, I'd just recommend it. And if you do go for Zigzagoon you get a Picker up so it helps as well.
    (Eevee is mart too, good example Lovecraft) A full list of Mart Pokémon can be found here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f399/pok%C3%A9mart-new-pokemon-available-55968/#post1453268
    Difficulty of Pokémon by other methods can be found here (iirc Stories and Art are identical, National Park almost perfectly follows the same relative rankings): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f396/all-pokemon-we-dont-hate-58596/

Generally I think it's best to start with something you like that will be hard to obtain later, but of course anything you want to pick will be approved as long as it evolves and isn't on this list: Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, Anorith, Happiny, Beldum, Porygon, Feebas, Gible, Shieldon, Cranidos, Munchlax, Tirtouga, Archen, Axew, Deino, Larvesta, Amaura, Tyrunt, Goomy

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions feel free to VM me, IM me on AIM (MewAlcadiesMew), or post in the general chat thread I see you've already found. If no one responds when you fix your starter request (most likely because they saw it already and didn't bother to check it again), feel free to send me a VM and I'll get to it when I wake up (if I've slept by then, which considering it looks like you're offline is likely). Have fun in URPG!

EDIT because I just noticed your reply to Lovecraft:

Don't pick a starter you don't like just because it's something hard to get. It should be something you're going to want to have. Don't pick Drifloon just because it's Complex rank if you have no interest in a Drifblim. Pick whatever of your favorites is hardest to get I'd say. Don't worry too much about whether it evolves once or twice, it's not that big of a deal in the long run.

If you'd like to know about certain Pokémon in URPG, this is a great resource with all the relevant info about that Pokémon for URPG in one place: The Ultra Dex
    About URPG:

Actually, you can buy Oshawott on Mart later, I'd suggest getting a rare Pokemon like Honedge, Eevee or Staryu. You can get early derps, pseudolegends or starters easily later on the Mart.

There's still time to change, if someone already approved it, you can just say you want to reset and pick another starter, this early it won't do much. Also, if possible get either Skype or AIM for the full URPG experience. Hope I could help, and if you have any further doubts you can reach me here or on AIM (sln2xdx) :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom