Recent content by Truly

1. Truly

What makes an author "bad"?

I figure it's bad when you make mistakes that were easily avoided-- that's why glaring spelling and grammar errors are such big red flags, they're solved with an f7 spellcheck or a simple once-over proofread. So, similarly, yeah: if someone refuses to take feedback and critique under...
  2. Truly

POPULAR: Cliches in Pokémon Fanfiction

They're cure and cool. Go look up Eevee Party. They're used a lot because they're popular, lots of people like them. If you like the Pokemon, and your story is about your self-insert trainer (whether you want to admit it's a self-insert or not), why wouldn't you use pokemon you like? Since...
  3. Truly

Five Nights at Freddy's Movie and Markiplier

Considering it's Warner Bros., a big studio, doing a video game movie, it'll probably be terrible. And, it'll probably not feature Mark. Now, an indie studio might be able to get it right, imbuing (or revealing) enough of a story and plot, and adapting the game to be... I dunno, exciting. I...
  4. Truly

male gardevoir as transgender symbol

Or, yeh could be happy that bmg had thrown yeh a bone and included transpeople in the option at all, and feel lucky that, of all the non binary genders someone (or thing! ) could identify as, your has been deemed worthy. Or, you know-- you could just pick your sex, to be technically accurate--...
  5. Truly

Mafia Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Nope, I think it's just that HumanDawn thought she was town & outted all the stuff to her-- pretty much the same way he did to me-- and there was no going back on it. O'course, I thought she was pretty town too. I want to say it before I forget to again: Gliscorman, you did a good job hosting...
  6. Truly

yey (I spent my last night and day Fishing, by the way. FinalArcadia was a lucky shot, I expected her to be town and be a cleared townleader.) I did not expect: Griselda, Diadel-- to be in the game. Griselda was dead when we first meet her in the show. Dia... whatever that guy is. I...
  7. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 8: Final Wishes - 1/23 Cool.
  8. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20 Charles Dunois, if you are town, please help the remaining town players by giving your final reads. (preferably before your flip, so it's legal) More than that, it's just a very simple claim. This game seems to be centred around a different...
  9. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20 It's more than anybody else has, darlin'. can you give me reads? [EDIT] Actually, I should point out I defended you a lot from lynch, based on the same reasoning you're using now. You were suspicious enough to be the cop's first (and...
  10. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20 cool. This makes 5 out of 8 possib;e votes (not counting hidden votes). that's enough to secure a lynch, supposing nobody else has double-voting powers.
  11. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20 Vote: Charles Dunois Coming down to lynching by flavour. I just haven't seen that many killing roles -- there was CrackFox, who had a vig power that one time, plus Kirito and Asuna, who were both one-shot Vigs. Aside from that, the only...
  12. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20 Ok! How much trust to we have in flavour? Because I know the character harryheart is claiming the role to (probably my favourite character, one I had been wondering when it would show up), and it's certainly not an antagonist. Unvote...
  13. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20 In addition to what Scholar said, Pokemaster was online, at least some of the time. (I remember one time specifically, just a few nights before you replaced in). So he could have PMed, even if your logic worked otherwise. your bit against...
  14. Truly

Villains

When I think of "writing villains," I always go to my D&D research. The lich, the fallen paladin, the misguided paladin (which is what I thought of when I read Piccolox83's line about antagonists working "for a greater good") set up to ultimately redeem himself or fall. What have I said about...
  15. Truly

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20 I was the nightkill for Night 5, made obvious through the nightkill flavour-- I was saved by Squall Leonhart, whose ability was to die in order to take the place of the nightkill. All of the players who you notified are dead because you've...
Back
Top Bottom