Recent content by Truthseeker4449

1. Truthseeker4449

Kingdom of Pokémon [v5]

Kakuna Matata 6+>7 Waterlubber 2->1
  2. Truthseeker4449

B is for BACON, B is for BACK, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Re: B is for BACON, B is for BACK, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK Great, now I need set up a few contracts to supply the Pit Stop with enough bacon. Paperwork aside, welcome back to Bulbagarden and welcome to The "New" Planetary Pit Stop since I never said that there.
  3. Truthseeker4449

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

9001/10 playing along
  4. Truthseeker4449

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win because I didn't lose a friend and because my work here is done. *returns to the new Pit Stop*
  5. Truthseeker4449

Social Group Clean Up

....I see. It was nice knowing all of you guys, but it looks like this is the point where I leave Bulbagarden because the Pit Stop was the only thing that was still holding me here.
  6. Truthseeker4449

Social Group Clean Up

Seeing how the only group (The Planetary Pit Stop) I truly cared about is now gone, how do I get rid of the notifications I still have in my control panel for its discussions? Clicking on them is not making them go away.
  7. Truthseeker4449

Social Group Clean Up

May I ask what defines an inactive group?
  8. Truthseeker4449

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Eevee can be found in a small area in Castelia City, it's accessible from the sewer.
  9. Truthseeker4449

Re: Ugh. Not sure which one to start with (Not relating to Pokemon X/Y) I would say either Pearl or Platinum, but that's just me. I've done fine in Pearl with Turtwig. As for the others, I go with the water starters.
  10. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I haven't seen an applet for it, but I have used this in the past. There are also several other calculators available on different sites.
  11. Truthseeker4449

the raeging lesbian's art thread.

I think all of this quite nice. It's far better than anything I could draw in a million years. For a first attempt into realism with humans, I think you did quite well, especially with hair, though the face seems a little flat to me.
  12. Truthseeker4449

Greetings!

Welcome to the Party! The Planetary Pit Stop - Bulbagarden Forums Dueling Network Club - Bulbagarden Forums
  13. Truthseeker4449

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I don't base my likes on appearance, but on their voice. So I can't answer this question. Kakuna Matata; Those beavers have been attacking you for a very very long time now, does your head hurt yet?
  14. Truthseeker4449

^ The One Above [v2]

^ ate a cookie
  15. Truthseeker4449

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win because I'm now listening to "Lucy" by Skillet.
Back
Top Bottom