• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by TSS_Killer

1. T

Cartoon Network's "Pokémon Battle Bowl"

No, this was a commercial that aired during the premiere of PMAU1 yesterday.
  2. T

It would be here (as it was posted as an embedded link on our site, people should know what that site is by now): Pokémon Battle Bowl Commercial - YouTube
  3. T

I would like to personally thank the person who stole my cap and posted it onto another YouTube Channel. The dead giveaway is that I normalized the volume to 0dB (as the original broadcast was in 5.1 and at a much lower volume). You guys should really get your own material.
  4. T

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

Re: BW041 - Everyone Gathers! Don Battle!! In regards to our site, we rarely post "rumored" news items, unless we are positive that they will be properly revealed in a relatively short amount of time. Sure, if the episode dates are suddenly changed due to either a natural disaster or special...
  5. T

Pokémon Palace Network owner raided by U.S. ...

No he isn't actually, he did contact me today from a Kinko's on Google Talk (text)...but the conversation didn't reveal any new information.
  6. T

Pokémon Palace Network owner raided by U.S. ...

By the way, PPNSteve's DS did get seized. For those who think that I'm keeping anything in secret, you would be wrong in assuming so. I am just a messenger, and I'm honest on what I post for the public to see. The Post-It notes have some truth as well, as he told me that they seized an entire...
  7. T

Now my files won't open!

And here's another thing to consider: Media files of any type (video or audio) do not compress well, since they are compressed in a sense already. It's quite uneconomical to zip those types of files anyway, as they do not benefit from compression methods. So, stick to playing the media files in...
  8. T

Pokemon D/P NYC Party Video

Hmm...I think I saw you at the event. Of course, I didn't find myself in that montage, so I still remain pretty much anonymous visually speaking.
  9. T

What was aired during those 1-hour anniversary specials?

Kasumi's seiyuu did a voiceover for the live action segments, nothing like the Hoso television series. As for the trivia portion, it reminded me of a bizarre combination of Truth or Consequences, $ale of The Century/Temptation and those Interactive call-in gameshows such as Quiznation or My...
  10. T

Bulbacast audio cues suggestions

Just a note, the sound effect that we used on the call-ins was from the Japanese version of episode 2. It was the Pokemon Center videophone ringing. No pokemon were involved in that sound.
  11. T

Pokemon Reruns? Seasons 1 through 8...gone?

The last time Sailor Moon aired in the New York market was 1996 iirc. WPIX used to show that every weekday morning at 6:30am. By the time they picked up Pokemon, Sailor Moon was nowhere to be found on the schedule.
  12. T

German Gameshow Marathon

Germany is having a Gameshow Marathon (just like the US did last year). The first installment is Germany's Price is Right, named Der Preis ist Heiss (The Price is Hot). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-v0EiYiddc This is the intro of that episode. You will notice that they use the same...
  13. T

Bulbacast Season 2 - Episode 3 Preview/Review Thread

Yes, it's time once again for Bulbacast, this time, it'll be episode 3. As usual, if you want to be a call-in, post here. Remember that the IRC channel #bulbacast @ irc.systemnet.info will open one hour before cast time. The time of the cast will be announced tomorrow. Thank you, and keep...
  14. T

Japan Likes Hikari......

Apparently I didn't...the first time anyway (blame the tiredness among other things). Eri Sawachika is at number 84 and Yakumo Tsukamoto is a tie at number 77...that shows the decency in the series.
  15. T

Japan Likes Hikari......

I'm upset that no School Rumble characters appeared on that list. Tsukamoto Tenma or Harima Kenji should've made that list. They are better than some characters on that list IMO.
Back
Top Bottom