Recent content by Tsuna

1. T

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

(Why does Reborn keep sending me to these scary parties with scary people, it does not serve as any form of good training!!!) Uh, hi, everyone. I'm sorry if I was late for anything!
  2. T

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

*Uh, since everyone seems to be enjoying with good food I guess I CAN relax now for once* Gah, after life with bullets flying at me from my tutor, meeting scary people is a torture for me ><
  3. T

Uh, thanks, sir. *OH GOD DAMMIT WHY IS EVERYONE SO SCARY AUGH WHY AM I HERE* G-g-greed? Isn't that some form of emotion? W-w-what is a homunculus? *AUUUGH I HAD ENOUGH MEETING WEIRD PEOPLE WHY CAN'T I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE* Isn't drinking all that wine harmful to you? >.<
  4. T

*What is this guy, why does he keep changing voices* 0.o Uh, uh...thanks, sir. This isn't poisoned or anything right? >.<
  5. T

Kn-n-n-n-n-knives? Why does Reborn want me to enter a party like this? *Gasp*
  6. T

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Re: Halloween Party 2011! I'd LOVE a challenge. >:3c *prepares her fan*
  7. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Hello there. The dog in your signature is cute. >:3c Why is it raising its hands like that?
  8. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! *Takes her fan away* Good. I'd love to see you try. ;D
  9. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! How mean of you. >:P *Slaps Sho Minamimoto crazy with her fan*
  10. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! My name is Bow. People call us 'Boos' - we live in a mansion in a deep forest. ...who are you? :P
  11. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Who's this Dedede? :P
  12. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Gold? You have them in coins? I might be interested...mwa ha ha... >:)
  13. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! No partying for over 12 hours? >:O Boo boo. :P
  14. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! I demand to know about this Dream Land too. >:3
  15. T

Re: Halloween Party 2011! I'm from Mushroom Kingdom. You would probably know it better as a certain plumber's world. ;) ...irrelevant to my point. >:( That is MUCH easier for you. ;D Saves me the trouble of teaching you myself of my kind. Ha. *hides her fan*
Back
Top Bottom