Recent content by Tsuness

1. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Beauty is Within Us - Steve Conte (iirc...)
  2. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

Battles that last longer than one or two moves. I don't mind battles with regular trainers being shorter and wild pokemon battles being even shorter than that, but Gym battles should be epic Boss style fights. I would love to see them last 15-20 minutes with multiple substitutions on both...
  3. T

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? Froakie. His nickname is going to be Slippy (Toad) :D If only he were green then it would all make sense.
  4. T

"Born This Way" - Lady Gaga Friends got me hooked on her, she can definitely sing.
  5. T

NASA Finds Water on... Mercury?!

Awesome discovery. Turns out water survives in a lot of different environments :D I really doubt being able to find life living on Mercury in the craters, but still interesting discovery none the less.
  6. T

Curiosity finds history book worthy Mars discovery?

Was just about to say that :( If I had to take a guess at what they found it would just be complex organic materials of some sort. As for why Mars no longer is able to support life, mainly it has to do with the size and composition of it. If I remember correctly, Mars' core isn't...
  7. T

BW2 Teams

My team through most of the game: Samurott Lucario Zoroark Haxorus Eelektross Arcanine I have a Flygon that I used for a bit before I found where Axews could be caught. I also have an Umbreon and Gigalith that saw limited action. I have to say that the E4 was a joke and the battle with Iris...
  8. T

The Nightcored version of "Hangover" by Taio Cruz... That is where I want to be Sunday morning.
  9. T

"Sorairo Days" done Tokyo Brass Style... So much win here.
  10. T

Anyone miss those live action commercials?

The Ruby and Sapphire ones are the only two I actually remember seeing on TV... Nostalgia.
  11. T

President Obama Brews His Own Beer

If the president asked for my opinion on his home brewed beer, I would definitely drink it. Cool story, none the less.
  12. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Accel World - 16 Hnnnngggg so good.
  13. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Lot's of the new Space Battleship Yamato 2199 as well as lots of Accel World, both of which I am thoroughly enjoying :D
Back
Top Bottom