T
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, Miko could be pretty annoying herself. .-.; Those friggin' tiny bullets she fires can blend in with the background at times, which is especially evil.
    Yeah, but Seiga's power isn't to be questioned either. More or less, she was just wanted to see Yoshika pick Reimu/Marisa/Sanae/Youmu apart instead of really pitch in. (She pretty much makes it clear it's just a Round 2 against Yoshika if anything, before the fight.) And yeah, killing Yoshika typically kills a lot of the problem. I would've liked a real fight with her though. She was doing little more than lounging and lazily firing danmaku. .-.; Even Yukari and Komachi put more effort into their original fights. >w>
    Yukari's the "seasonal" troll and Seiga's the 24/7 one. Lord only knows what shenanigans go on when both are on the loose..
    Considering she takes money or people's valuables at the same time, she's more like the Grinch than Santa. xD I think ZUN was trying to make her into a troll. .-. Giving her Shou's damn curving lasers (which still get me to this day, both Seiga's and Shou's =/). She has a habit of following people who respond rudely/impatiently to her as well apparently. She be evadin' them bans from Hell's Messengers too. >w>
    TD introduced me to one personal favorite above all else imo. ._.; Seiga. xD Initially I didn't take much interest in her character, but she quickly grew on me. Her design might not be fancy like her fellow hermit Kasen, but her character itself is a bit more interesting. For some reason, her profile and article in SoPM kind of cemented this. :S I dunno. Despite being called selfish and stuff in the same book, she's later said to be wanting to bring Christmas to Gensokyo. xD ...in her own way.
    Near-sighted sounds about right. It's hard to find anyone remotely knowledgeable about anything other than Pokemon or MLP. So...I personally tend to look at most people as being like little kids if anything. Pokemon is understandable, but MLP... it's random. I have no clue who introduced it to the site, but I've grown so sick of it that I'd probably punch them in the face if I met them, mod or not. (Mods... well... I don't tend to view them any differently than I would a total stranger here really. That's to say... as long as they don't bother me, I don't really care what they say or do.)
    Also, on a more... interesting topic, did any of the new characters from Ten Desires really strike a chord with you? (Since we last spoke around the time it was first revealed I think. >w>)
    Oh trust me, you would not believe how much I hate those damn ponies. It's even worse that the staff promotes them as much as they do with Pokemon. Overrated, boring, and basically them insulting their own intelligence. I KNOW these people try to look cool by going with the fad, but it just makes them look silly really. Is that the idea? =w= Well, I guess every corner of the Internet needs some crowd of people to snicker at.
    Oh... things mostly went south because of me though. I removed him for a fairly trivial reason, but never quite felt like repairing things. Too lazy, and he wasn't exactly paying much mind to me anyway. I tried hanging out with his group, but it got so ungodly irritating that I just stopped. I don't have much patience for others lol. Kinda got irritated further by the fact that they all basically ignored me too, because I wasn't a Pokemon fanatic. Now? I'm inactive, but I post every so often as a way of being defiant about it.
    I must say. A lot has changed since we last spoke. Well... for me anyway. I withdrew entirely from the site's people back in early April, aside from random posts every other day or so. It was pretty coincidental that we were in the Tea Garden thread at the same time really, as I normally avoid that thread because I know Hypersonic hangs out there. (Yes, things between us have gone south. He gives me the cold shoulder now and apparently has me on his ignore list. Quite frankly, just seeing him irritates me now..)
    That's a little irrelevant though. Glad to be able to hear from you again. ._. One of the few people I respect on this site now.
    I see that your online.

Well... I would try to talk but my mom just said I have to go to bed. :| Good night.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom