Recent content by tubbi07

1. T

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

We can absolutely confirm the Alolan Pokedex leak by the datamine. Alolan Dex 253-254 shown as Vulpix and Ninetails in S/M Train On Trailer 3
  2. T

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Just a speculation, with the amount of data in the game, could it be that this would be sort of a Gold and Silver style with: First Part - Trials and Main Story Second Part - fast forward to some minute changes in Alola, Alola Gym Badges and League? Seems fair huh?
  3. T

What I'm more excited are the hopes of building your own Pokemon League in Alola... Will we be able to make one this first game or will Gamefreak give us a sequel to this?
  4. T

LOL Building a League confirmed. All of the Chinese leaks confirmed.
  5. T

Could Geodude lines finally give us our first Rock-Electric types? Look at the yellow and black attachments, they look like magnets
  6. T

Still waiting for the 2 stage ghost snowman, Alolan Raichu, possible pre-evos and post-evos. There's just too much single staged mons in the third page
  7. T

I'm not sure if this has been said before: but Shiruvadi / Silvally = "Silicon Valley" makes quite an apt name for a tech-like pokemon that was artificially made together with its own lore.
  8. T

leak thread

I wouldn't be surprised if these meteorites will have something to do with Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde, in the next set of games.
  9. T

The Delta Episode

Considering Zinnia's pokemon can all be found in Kalos, it's interesting to note how the third XY game can actually be the middleground between XY and ORAS with Zinnia and AZ being pivotal characters. Gamefreak, make it happen!
  10. T

Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

I don't know where to put this but... Gamefreak officially placed Rock Smash back as an HM :O "If you hold the Dynamo Badge, Pokémon up to Lv. 40 will obey your orders, even if you receive them from others. You will also be able to crush small boulders with cracks in them if you have a Pokémon...
  11. T

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

So the new trailer now shows: You battle the Elite 4 in a progressive mode (Yes!) Most gym puzzles don't look changed. Sidney does not have a Megastone, nor Phoebe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-wTDPviFq8&feature=youtu.be)
  12. T

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Something weird and to ponder on. I did a wondertrade where I got a Granbull with HM Strength. it was successfully sent but I could not trade it again since it has the move? It's quite weird. How was the Granbull transferred first of all?
  13. T

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

There's really A LOT of unsolved mysteries for Kalos - to simply put it, it's really quite different than all other regions. It's too fishy that there were loads of important segments in the story without actually having some point to it. I think that's where DLC will come through, and would be...
  14. T

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

This changes everything. Looks like Kalos might have a mega-evolution too. Mega Kalos perhaps? Reasons for 69 Pokemon, the storyline, Zygarde being the Order Pokemon and another region are slowly getting into clarity. Ya'll should get your hopes up for Eevee's second evolution within the...
  15. T

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

I won't be surprised if we'd encounter another region within Generation 6. Again folks, we can't just pattern things from the previous generations no more, GF is turning really, really different now.
Back
Top Bottom