1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've overhauled the Bulbagarden forum rules. You should read the new set here !
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Bulbagarden is currently running a site-wide staff drive! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice
Tuoko
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2017 at 5:33 PM
Blog Posts:

Tuoko

Leomon, from US.

Tuoko was last seen:
Viewing forum Current Event: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, Aug 22, 2017 at 5:33 PM
    1. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      More Lillie LOL!? :)
    2. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I would really love new Pokémon, I also hope they break that tradition now.
    3. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Agreed. Hopefully more Ultra Beasts and more explanation on them as well.
    4. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      BAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA :)
    5. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      IKR? Bring them back GF ._____.

Agreed! I also think we could see some Alola forms of Johto Pokénon because of the GS rereleases.
    6. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      HELL YEA!!!!!!!! :)
    7. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Interesting to note is that the official site doesn't mention the names Solgaleo and Lunala regarding the fusions. They could very well be new Pokémon (or Ultra Beast versions?)

Ugh tell me about it >____< leveling in SM was hell. I want my Blissey Secret Bases from ORAS and Exp O-Power back.
    8. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I like the announcement :D but I do want more information. I hope it's more than a generic third versions
    9. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yeah I read about them recently :-) I am glad we will finally properly see Naito.
    10. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      And I also think Naito will eventually end up controlling Deusmon, the ultimate God Grade Applimon and the only God Grade Applimon not connected to any of the 5 protagonist Applimon.
    11. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Oh yes that villainous team of four Ultimate Digimon. According to the Wikimon Encyclopedia however, these four Appli Monsters are needed to fusion with Globemon, Ouyjamon, Entermon and Revivemon to get them to God Grade, or in the games at least I presume. So I think we will see their God Grade evolutions.
    12. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      And I hope next week's Appli episode will give us some hints on whether we will see God Grade evolution. In the opening, Naito appears besides some shadowy figures that may or may not be the God Grade Appli Monsters so I figure he may have the key to God Grade.
    13. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      So excited!

You mean Offmon's Super evolution? I'm not sure if we'll see it seeing how Offmon went straight to Ultimate. I hope so though.
    14. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Naito gets properly introduced in the next Appli episode! Hype!
    15. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      JUST WOW MAN!!!!!!!!!
    16. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hey!! :) So uh... U SAW IT RIGHT!? THE MASSIVE MASSIVE SPOILER FOR TOMORROW LOL!!??!?!?! :)
    17. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yep!!

Yep!! This will certainly be interesting!
    18. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Pretty awesome :)
    19. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      That's fine. U were probably busy.

Not much, just WAITING the week out for Next Week, just SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS of Europe geting Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2! :( Neo Blaze is seeing Friday!

Gladion!? O__O
    20. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Anything happening?
  • About

Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mightyena / Guraena
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dark
    Favorite Region: