1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Tuoko
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2017 at 1:51 PM
Blog Posts:

Tuoko

Leomon, from US.

Tuoko was last seen:
Viewing thread Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Will Be The Last Pokemon RPGS For 3DS, Oct 22, 2017 at 1:51 PM
    1. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Ah :O thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out!
    2. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Oh that's good to hear!

Nope I haven't. What is it?
    3. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh I see then.
    4. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      As long as it's not a Japan-only event... xD

Nice! I pretty much get all of my Shinies from the GTS because I'm.not very patient with Breeding and chaining and I don't really care that much about stats or natures.
    5. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Thanks again! I hope you'll be able to get them :3 And I hope M20 Cap becomes easily available with USUM...

Yes I like it too :) I've been hunting Shinies on the GTS lately.
    6. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yay thanks! :)
    7. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      No problem! I'll trade you the Cubone and fodder Lillipup
    8. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I'm ready if you are :P
    9. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Alright! I need to breed a Cubone first :P I'll let you know when I'm available to trade. My friend code is 0576-4616-1571
    10. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      That is TOTALLY FAIR and a GOOD THING!! U can get TOO MUCH SPOILERS in a 2nd Trailer
    11. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I just took a look in my boxes and the only Pokémon like that I can Breed you is Moon Ball Cubone :<
    12. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Nope, I've tried over the GTS but they're hard to get :( Oh really? That would be really great!! I wouldn't mind the French tags :3 Isn't there anything you want in return? Not that I have much to offer, but I can breed you anything.
    13. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      PFF, IKR!? It's to get people HYPED and to say "GO SEE MY MOVIE BECAUSE OF THIS REASON!!"
    14. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I want to have them all but I only have OS cap ;___; this distribution is truly ridiculous.
    15. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      No problem! Yeah same. I don't want this to be the end.
    16. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      It is! :) Yes like... MAJOR Scenes from the 3rd Act I'd say. And... WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!! Director Rian Johnson HAD Given a WARNING that this Trailer would SPOIL STUFF! He was like NO ONE should SEE this Trailer LOL!
    17. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA :) That's Fine, I Personally Grew Up with it my WHOLE LIFE so I'm used to it. Trailer Tonight was GREAT, MINUS the Final 20 Seconds because it GIVES AWAY TOO MUCH! I have a Force Awakens Poster Hanging in My Room Signed by the Cast AND Filmmakers Behind it on Premiere Day when the World Wide Premiere was. :)
    18. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Well... I JUST Sat through The Last Jedi Trailer!!! O____O
    19. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      How Are Ya? :)
    20. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Last episode of Appli and OMG I CAN'T ;______; that was pretty satisfying in my opinion, tearful goodbye. I'm gonna miss it so much!
  • About

Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mightyena / Guraena
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dark
    Favorite Region:
    Orre / Ōre
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Celadon City Rainbow Badge
    Nintendo Network ID: