1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Tuoko
Last Activity:
Dec 17, 2017 at 6:47 AM
Blog Posts:

Tuoko

Well-Known Member, from US.

Tuoko was last seen:
Dec 17, 2017 at 6:47 AM
    1. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yeah. They released Yellow for VGC alongside Red and Blue, so...
    2. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Nope, i just heard it from you :O Kinda bummed out though, I wish it had been released alongside Gold/Silver. I already bought Silver and I don't really feel like buying Crystal now .___. I've never played Crystal tho
    3. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Oh I forgot to tell you: I did get a Partner Cap Pikachu :3 in return for a Lonely Synchronize Natu.
    4. Darth Darkrai
    5. Darth Darkrai
    6. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I just caught a Shiny Azelf in an Ultra Wormhole :O Didn't even SR for it! Just went to catch Azelf and boom, it was Shiny! And this is not the first time too, I had the same thing in Black 2 with Cresselia. I'm so lucky :)
    7. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hope it's Cool. :)
    8. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Ah that sucks >____< I'll get a Shiny Charm soon though, only need to evolve Poipole.
    9. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Oh I didn't know that about UB's and Legendaries. Do they have the same improved Shininess chances as regular Pokémon based on how far you get?
    10. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Doing Well U Happy Lycanrock! :)
    11. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I beat it too, Team Rainbow Rocket plot as well.

Nice! I only got Shiny Abomasnow so far, no luck yet with Ultra Holes, but I already have tons of Shinies anyway :O

I read that SR in Ultra Worlds doesn't work :/ since the Shininess is determined as soon as you set foot in the Ultra World.
    12. Darth Darkrai
    13. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      It's the outer cameras I believe. And they don't seem to work for anything else either >__< Yeah it's an original 3DS XL
    14. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yeah... It worked fine months ago. When I start up the camera in the 3DS menu the screen is just black and I can't take pictures. QR scanner in-game freezes like I said. I also can't seem to find a solution online. I'll find another way to get it.
    15. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Have you claimed your M20 Pikachu? I just found out there's something wrong with my 3DS camera. It doesn't work anymore and when I select QR code in-game, it just stucks on a loading screen forever >_______<
    16. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yes :D I can't wait
    17. Darth Darkrai
    18. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yeah it's finally here. I'm just gonna check it out on tv though. It isn't even playing anywhere near me.
    19. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I do! I can't believe I have them all now o__o barring M20 cap of course. Can't wait!
    20. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yay, thanks!
  • About

Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mightyena / Guraena
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dark
    Favorite Region:
    Orre / Ōre