Tuoko
Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah RotomDex... :) his English Voice reminds Me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LIKE A WHIMPY ASS BATTLE DROID FROM STAR WARS LOL!!
    LOL, the CHEAP WANNABE of a lemony, HA! Oh I guess since we don't talk about it, guess I didn't know U were into Pokémon!
    Yeah. Hopefully soon they can go into detail what's up with him.

I'm going to be Honest... BECAUSE HE WAS GONE FOR SOOOOOOOOO LONG, I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER YUUJIN'S NAME BECAUSE THE WRITERS HADN'T HAD HIM IN AN EPISODE!!

Miss Watson appearances too man :(
    Curious if Offmon's apart of Yuujin being POSSSED!? Like yea, opening gives it away, but is Offmon Normal at first but then gets affected.

Offmon's Counterpart? But yeah... Honestly, was Hoping SHE'D Become an Appli Driver Over Yuujin TBH.
    Yeah Watson's kind of a mystery lol. He's a friend of the group but doesnt do anything imporant. He seems to be there for comic relief but doesn't do anything particularly funny and doesn't show up much at all.
    Onmon has a great design so it would be a shame if they didn't show him :/ he could be the Buddy of Watson or Ai.
    He is! If I have to be nitpicky though, his color scheme doesnt fit with Yuujin like the other Buddy Appmon do xD but yeah, he's cute.
    OMFG... THIS CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE!! My Right Ear IS ALSO GIVING ME PROBLEMS!! :(
    My Folks said there's like a Pimple in it, my Ear has been Hurting for like... 3-4 Days now!! :( its Sensitive!

Other then that... on my last few Days of Vacation
    Ouch, that's sad to hear. Hope you'll feel/hear better.

I'm alright, school's a pain but I'm on a break for a bit now so enjoying other stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom