Tuoko
Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like the song tho' I still need to warm up to it. It's a nice change of pace from the first song.
    Yep and fhe ending. 26, a Clip Show episode, is already subbed with the new opening and ending. Pretty cool!
    On a side note, the mysterious shadowed Appli Driver who Digivolved Cameramon showed up again, this time helping transform Mienumon into Ultimate.
    So awesome :D I'm curious where we will go after this though since the series is supposed to be only halfway....
    Hey!! :) ALL CAUGHT UP with Appli Monsters MINUS the New One which will probably pop up in the next day or 2 :)
    Yeah, Cameramon's chip is still in possession of Mienunon IIRC.

Yeah and let's not forget Watson, I'm pretty sure he'll become an AppliDriver as well.
    Oh that's awesome! I actually did think he would be an AppliDriver, though my guess was moreso that he was the mysterious silhouetted AppliDriver of Cameramon.
    Yeah #3 was pretty emotional. Yup, there's like always a huge amount of time between the Tri movies :(

No? What's the news?
    Oh I see. I thoughr #4 was alright. And now.... we have to wait another half a year or so for #5 >______<
    Interesting, I wonder if it was intentional.

Globemon is really awesome. I wonder if they'll go God level near the end of the series. It's the final level in the Appli Monsters game, and although Timemon said Ultimate was the final level, it's possible he didn't know about God level yet. The original Digidestined didn't know about Mega at first either, after all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom