T
Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't stand Gliscor'd!! Why does he hate Veronica so much? What did she ever do to him? ;;_;; *cries*

Also, thanks for being on my side during that debate. I really appreciate it. ^_^

By the way, check out my latest post in the "Quality of Voice Actors" thread. I think I just owned Gliscor'd. XD

Haha. Nobody can outsmart me when it comes to Veronica Taylor. ;-)
    I have to agree with you. Gliscor'd has A TON of posts! That's amazing! =O

I've been here since 2003, and even I don't have that many posts!! LOL. XD

But on the other hand, I didn't post very much at all, during the time when they had that ban on VA talk. XD
    Infractions are basically "negative points" that mods/admins give you, when you break a rule. However, they usually expire after a few months. =)

When you receive an infraction, you get a PM from the staff member who gave you the infraction. And you can view all your infractions in your User CP. It lists the date they expire as well. ^^
    Not at all, there are at least 3-4 people with more posts than me. Likewise I've been here since 2005, so I have been posting for like 6 years...
    Ah, I loved the PokeRap! It was awesome! =D

I remember watching season one, back in the 90s. I used to have all the old video tapes (they had 3 episodes on them). And I loved watching the full-length PokeRap at the end. ^^
    Hey, that's great news! I'm glad to hear that! =D

And wow, I didn't know they made a turqoise DS lite. That's cool. ^^

Purple is my favorite color. Although, I haven't seen a purple Nintendo system, since the Game Boy Color (mine was purple). LOL. XD
    I'd say Zuko went through the most. I don't know if Iroh really went through development since he was already wise from the start of the show.
    That episode was great development for Aang and Zuko! I really enjoyed Book 2: Earth because it had a different feel to it. The first book felt fresh, and the third book felt epic, but the second one had this different aura going for it. I really enjoyed the Appa being stolen subplot.
    Well, we know Aang is dead since Korra is the new avatar. I think Katara may still be alive, as well as Sokka. I can see him cracking old people jokes. xD

I'd love to hear about Zuko's mother! That was my only tiff with the series - it never touched upon Zuko's quest to find her after he asked his father where she was.
    Yeah, it's really a treat for the fans of the first series. That isn't to say that new viewers won't be appeased, however. :3

Ah same! I'm going to miss everybody, but I'm glad they all received proper closure.
    I was glad the writers weren't afraid to overstep their boundaries with that episode; they really went for it. I think the product was wonderful. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom