Turtle Tamer Kammy
Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mhm--glue is a pain in the butt (I almost superglued my fingers together the other day, fixing a calculator -_-').
    Ahaha, I just like the idea of more than one main part--plenty of daughters, boys, matchmaker lady, ghost, yadda yadda (good parts, all of them!)

Hmm, what kind of whine =P? (my parents love wine and go to a lot of wine tasting events... wine bottles are awesome for art 8D). Neato--what kind of origami? My sister makes those little origami stars with fortunes inside them.
    Eh--fine-ish, but I am really hoping they go with Fiddler on the Roof (if they do, I'll probably get the part of Hoddle =3).

What's up in your life?
    Ahaha, I understand that--I lurk around the blog mostly nowadays (no LJ, Twitter, or Tumblr for me, not that I chose it that way).
    Hey Kameil/Kammy, long time no talk. I keep wondering why we don't vm much--I read your blogs a lot, apparently you've read mine, and we seem to have multiple common interests.
    Thanks! I've tried to swap a few out but every time I say "Ok if Jolteon/Flygon/Crobat doesn't come through this time they are out" they seem to pull off some ridiculous win, forcing me to keep them. Flygon and Crobat switch spots though depending on my mood. Bronzong and Infernape will never leave, they are my two favorites and always come through.
    It's quite hot. Summer is about to start. D: Good thing the worst part of it I wont be here, especially because we don't have AC in our house.

Thankfully we're moving after we come back from Costa Rica next year. We definitely need a bigger place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom