T
Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My times are usually in the mornings, but I'll try to stay on a while today. As for my extra shinies I have riolu, vulpix, turtwig, bulbasaur, chikorita, aipom, porygon, phione, swablu, tentacool, skarmory, voltorb, and exeggcute. so look then over, and choose the one you like best. ^^
    yeah, we can trade, and trade back for dex entries. :) PM me with a list of pokmon you lack in your dex, and I'll see if I have any. I will also let you borrow my tornados. XD Plus the shiny I promised. I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'll be back on Monday if that's ok with you. ^^
    yay thanks for the charmander! :) I could have made my own but I was too lazy after breeding all those starters and restarting the games all the time..
    Ah it's okie then. :D I was just worried when I couldn't trade with one person. I traded since then, and my connect is great. :) If you would still like that pokemon I promised then we can trade later. Sorry for posting such a random comment, but I was getting desperate for a trader that day.
    aww sorry I don't have a tornadus. But you gotta add my pkmn white FC since I got the pkmn on there. Sorry. It's 1506 8505 4735. And I'll be on straight away. ^^
    ah well i'm still available all the time... let's say we do it the same time as the other trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom