T
Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I play on the xbox :c

[Sorry for late reply I've been focused on the XY stuff whenever I've logged in lately (all dem Megas).
    Lilith is cool! I've been playing Borderlands lately, and this time I chose to play as her instead of Mordecai. Still need to pick up Borderlands 2 and play that, though...
    I watched pewdiepie's too! xD He makes me laugh <:

Oh. Is she going to be ok? I don't want to pry >_< But I hope things are ok/will be ok.
    She was brilliant. Sadly I had to watch a LP of it, because I don't have a PS4, but it was still great all the same.

Scary things on the horizon? :0 Like what?
    Ellie is awesome ^_^

I'm alright, nothing great but nothing bad! How about you? You been alright?
    Yep, it looks really nice. I can tell how much time you've invested in improving your own skills, I'm actually thinking about signing up for an XY Countdown Drawing thing to improve my own. But yeah, your art is flawless. :p
    Blaaaadey. ;~~; Can I nab some of your signature CSS? I'm not fully sure on the extent of Bulba's signatures and what is/isn't allowed, sobs.
    OMG your sig is fabulous! :'D

DAT FEEL. D: I know it all too well. @3@
    OMG Whimsicott! :D/

And Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar I bought it on DVD when I went to Anime Boston last week, it's a fave of mine.
    But your Flareon is so fluffy Blade! :D/

I can relate to that. Hell I started to make a daily schedule for my stuff. xD
    I get bored looking at the same picture always, and learning how to tinker with the pics I use is too fun sometimes. :l

And Tenchi Muyo GXP!, and Basilisk were two I already watched so next is Evagelion or Shakugan no Shana I think. You? :3
    Ah I see FIVE DAYS later lol I was like DAAAAMN I'm not important :p

Yeah I did that today we had a cook out mexican style ;) super duper good. This weekends been a pretty chill one :)
    Ohh good eye, cause yes it was. :3

Though lately I can't stick to one theme. asdf
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom