Recent content by Twinkles the Marvel Horse

1. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

GEN VI: LF HA Starly, HA Rufflet, and HA Larvitar [PLEASE CLOSE]

See title. I can offer breedjects (some with egg moves and HA), any battle items, competitive-trainable level 1s (mostly from breedjects), or one shiny for all three. Feel free to ask questions about stock if you have any. Also, if there is a (breedable) pokemon you are looking for that you...
  2. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

LF Timid Magnemite/Magneton w/ HP Grass

Hello my pokemon-loving compatriots! Recently I've been finding that a Magneton would be a perfect addition to several of the teams I've been putting together recently. Alas I have limited access to the magnet family and breeding for not only the correct nature (Timid), but also an effective...
  3. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Favorite Pokemon Nickname(s)?

Oooh, I've been waiting for a thread like this. I nickname all of my competitive 'mons and I like to think my nicknames are pretty unique and well thought out. Of the many names I've bestowed, here are some of my personal favorites:
  4. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Just now decided on a whim to go on a hunt for a competitively viable Raikou, with synchronize Ralts, Final Gambit Staraptor, speed checker, and Pokeball wall 'mon in hand. I soared off to Petalburg to lower my Staraptor's HP to the level I needed and what do you know the first thing to pop up...
  5. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

LF: HA Modest Clefairy

Managed to catch a couple clefairy and breed out my own HA cleffa, thanks anyway! Mods can lock this.
  6. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

LF: HA Modest Clefairy

Greetings fellow gardeners! I've just begun building another competitive team and I find myself in need of a Clefable and, as such, a Clefairy. So, like the title suggests, I'm wondering if a willing somebody would comb their PC boxes for a breeding leftover or otherwise to provide me with a...
  7. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

Cooked, preferably.
  8. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

The Nest

Sehr perfekt! I've got every power item on the rack, so just let me know which best fluffs your cotton.
  9. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

The Nest

Hey guys! Lately, I've been looking to pick some cotton. Erm.....pick up some freshly grown cotton for...... Uh, Whimsicott has ram horns! I've been needing some woolly cotton-esque stuff for my swanky new polyester blend team shirts. Point is, I need a Cottonee. Can you spritely fellows provide...
  10. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

GEN VI: (ORAS) Trade Evolution Help?

I'll gladly help you out, and you can keep the Tyrogue; I'm perfectly willing to lend my service free of charge. My FC is in my signature, let me know when you're ready.
  11. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Ice Pokemon in OU

Avalugg is far from bad. Are you forgetting that it gets access to Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Slide, and Iron Head? Not to mention recover, a move scarcely present in the physically defensive metagame, along with the always handy Sturdy and a base 117 Attack that is absolutely nothing to scoff...
  12. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Most annoying Pokemon to face when playing the main game (not competitive battling)

Re: Most annoying Pokemon to face when playing the main game (not competitive battlin Ugh, Gyarados. Before I got into competitive battling, I used to absolutely despise that thing. For some reason, every time I faced one in-game they were always so bulky and would spam Dragon Rage, the most OP...
  13. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

RNG Custom bred perfect shiny of your choice

I already have plenty of power items I use for EV training multiple 'mons at a time so off the bat that won't cost me anything and I do battle maison often enough and with high enough streaks for the evo item not to be a problem. All I ask is that you throw in a heart scale or dawn stone extra...
Back
Top Bottom