• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Twisted Roselia
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well best of luck, I'm definitely out of the running for the trivia contest, so I'll just hope I get picked for the other one :)
    The dream is over for me in the 12 days trivia, my Bulbapedia searching skills and patience are limited.

Still, there's always the prize draw :)
    No worries, hope your day was good :)

Well I got the answer for the scavenger hunt right, so there's a chance there.

I'm 99% sure I won't be in the rankings for the trivia, but oh well.

See you next year? :D
    Best of luck and merry christmas :D

I'm both looking forward to, and dreading, that TCG answer, but at least it will be over with :)
    well im entering because you and sb have 3dss and i don't so
    but i probably wont win knowing my luck when it comes to competitions and stuff

hey remember the time when i was in year 1 and you were in year 3 and we had to draw pirates and i semi-copied your one and you were like "ommmm u copied me youll never win" and i ended up winning xDDD
    Hehe, thanks!!

Rei is my favorite because I have a thing for pretty boys in glasses he can talk 'science', and his overreaction to the concept is beauty is hilarious XDD He's the best <3
    And yes! They are cute together XDD
    You should :) New Blood is really interesting. The dialogues are more professional, and Markus is like a mix of CRSO-1 and Gabe put together. He's a really cool guy, and he has the same Healing Touch as Derek.
    Markus Vaughn - Caduceus Database
    I like Marcus and Valerie :) They also make a great combination, and New Blood had some badass music when operating on Stigma lol
    Hi!! I'm a fan of the Trauma Center series!! Just noticed Rosalia in your avi and dropped by to say hello!

Little Guy and Naomi : Best combination EVER
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…