Recent content by twiztid lucario

1. T

Event Victini (CLOSE,POKEMON RECIEVED)

Im interested in a event Victini that was recently released with the fusion moves. I can offer: ALL starters Gen 1-5 Reshiram Zekrom Tornadus Hayley Mew Eulalie Mew 10 Aniv Celebi Crown Beasts Shiny Eevee White AND black exclusives Pick about 3 of these for the ONE victini...
  2. T

Offering: New Victini Event. [Pokemon Movie 11]

How many shinies would you accept for one of your vicitinis if they are GEN IV, but in a gen V game?
  3. T

I have a ton of pokemon to trade...

Haxorus Haxorus Lavvany Slaking Gible for my Nosepass, Mawile, and Spoink
  4. T

Offering: Oshawott x 16 & Emolga x 2

Re: Offering: Oshawott x 19 & Emolga x 2 My Pokemon white FC is in my sig, and any nature is fine.Im breeding them both now, do you want them hatched or just the eggs?
  5. T

Offering: Oshawott x 16 & Emolga x 2

Re: Offering: Oshawott x 19 & Emolga x 2 I can breed you a Snivy and a Tepig for one of each that your offering.
  6. T

Wanted: Dusksull, Abra, NATU, Spiritomb, Ghastly

I already sent you a pm saying I have a duskull
  7. T

If you could be a human character from the anime or games, who would you be?

I would be ''N'' He was a bit misguided, but he always had good reasons to believe Pokemon should be on their own. I do play the games, yet I find much truth, or at least understand their point, that it is cruel to do what we do with them.
  8. T

Which human characters do you dislike?

I didn't watch much of the anime over the years, BUT, One human character that stands out, that annoyed the holy hell outta me. Cubones trainer, the one when it fought Pikachu. She was so annoying ''I know you knew that, You didnt?, and you have two badges? How funny.Hahahahaha'' I love...
  9. T

Various,Rare,Shiny,Legends,Gen 4-5 (UPDATED)

Hello, I am going to my wi fi location again today, and do some trading for a while. I have updated my lists, as I have ALOT more to offer, but my wants are lower since Ive gotten alot of them already. Feel free to offer, and I will let you know my interest. PM when you can, I should be at my...
  10. T

Favorite Electric Type Pokemon

Luxray,in many ways is cool. The design is one of the best in the 600+ that their is.
  11. T

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

Updated: Seen:350 Obtained: 265
  12. T

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Thanks for the info. Ive only been playing for about 2 years, and I just wanted all 5. Im not too fond of playing the same storylines twice, so as long as I have all the Gens, Im cool. I also have the exclusives for fire red and Pokemon black. I do have another question though, What is the...
  13. T

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

I currently own: Leaf green Platinum White Soul silver. What other games do I need to have ALL Gens? Ive read I just need emerald, but I want to clarify
  14. T

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Charizard that I bumped from Leaf green to Platinum and now to WHite is at 92, Im a slow trainer, but Im close :)
  15. T

favorite name for gen 5 region

I think Unova sounds funny, Like ''On over'', Its like it can be said in a sentance...''Come Unova'' (Come on ova)
Back
Top Bottom