Recent content by tyciol

1. tyciol

Are ten year olds considered adults in the Pokemon world?

was eight from the dub or the original? I would've just figured they're talking about battling but to specify 'eight' as a number seems strange weren't there a lot of beach episodes? curious which this refers to
  2. tyciol

What was with 4Kids adding so many Pokeshipping hints?

Do we know who in 4Kids was actually behind the lyrics in Pokémon 2.B.A. Master from 29 June 1999 ? It appears to have preceded the adaptation in Pokemon Live. Not like they played it during the actual anime, mind you. Haven't seen a side-by-side of the before/after of the Johto montages, has...
  3. tyciol

how to spell anime character names, e.g. Lokoko vs. Lakoko

The end credits of the anime just display voice actor names in isolation as far as I can remember, not with the names of their characters next to them, so unless there is written merchandise, how do we resolve issues of how to spell a character's name? This seems like a difficult thing to...
  4. tyciol

Interview with Stuart

Link in the original post appears to be dead. Luckily the Wayback Machine grabbed it: http://web.archive.org/web/20061216014724/http://www.totalpokemon.com/anime/stuartview1 Here is what I see, for posterity: I would be interested in seeing an original scan to confirm though, if anyone has a...
  5. tyciol

Bebop

Here I was thinking either Cowboy or Rocksteady...
  6. tyciol

New Youtube Layout and Google April Fools

I find it very confusing, and I wish this was just an April Fool's but it sadly has not returned to normal =(
  7. tyciol

Easter Fun!

It's cute though why a dragonfly? Actually it made me think of the Cicadas which are the Higurashi series' namesake and guest starred in Haruhi
  8. tyciol

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Some coffee and an apple, lol
  9. tyciol

better?

I really don't know if it is better, it's just that I'm exposed to so much more of it. It's not really exclusive, I do recognize gems when they do occur. The francais comic 'CyberSix' was published in Brazil, after all, and the great martial arts BJJ and Capoeira also originate there...
  10. tyciol

Martial arts training with your pets

I remember this one episode of Pokemon where there is this guy with a fighting type pokemon (actually I think they did this once with a Hitmonlee/Hitmonchamp and then a separate ep fighting with a PrimeApe) and I thought, what about people who do this in real life? It might sound absurd, but...
  11. tyciol

PeachyXMe

Hm, Bowser did become part of the Pokemon universe starting in Melee so I see how this is indeed canon. I would not be surprised if all the Koopa species are forms of Pokemon on other worlds. Probably the same with mushroom people such as Toad being related to plant pokemon, and I think...
  12. tyciol

cheekyshipping discussion

Just so I know, are we focusing on their cheeky personalities, or their actual cheeks?
  13. tyciol

Pokémon X Pokémon Ships General Discussion

I like this idea, I think it is very popular. I don't suppose anyone's going to broach any sorta Human/Pokemon thing though eh? I mean, that thing with Brock and that... was it a Ghastly? That was awesome.
  14. tyciol

Hi Pokemedians

I've been a fan of the bulbapedia for a while, it's a great archive with a lot of detail. I think I signed up for the forums in the past but was inactive so might have been removed because of that, so I'm going to try and post and get involved this time.
Back
Top Bottom