• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? Tad? I mean, it's your decision...Of course, I'm slightly biased. I guess I'll have to make Vincent work harder. Or just confess to her. But yeah, I think people aren't liking this thingy, 'cause not many people post when Vincent and Tad duke it out.

Oh! Dude! Make her decision be like based on a duel! Possibly Yu-Gi-Oh, although actual fighting is cool too.
    That's...Not what I meant. Like, did she just leave the room after the time skip, or did she spend the night comforting Vincent, or did they talk a while after, or what?

If you don't want my advice, don't click this:
    So...Uhh...What happened between Vincent and Destiny? I kinda want to know...Mostly because, y'know, it'll kinda decide how my character acts, considering he mostly grew a pair and stopped being shy because he felt like talking to her.
    And you say it so often I'm starting to wonder if you chose that name for that precise reason. :p

By the way, if I may inquire, her backstory is, I suspect, more precise than she's letting on?
    I'd just like to point out that every single time you've said, "Destiny smiled," during the rp I've been instantly side-tracked by perceived punniness. :XD:
    No we are not.

But I'll tell you this. Waffles are not one of the five food groups, but still an acceptable source of nutrients.
    I think you were there when everyone got into an argument over Serah's well-being. Meanwhile, Serah's trying to push the attention off of her and onto everyone else.

And now we're looking for that darn tree.
    And as for your background and techniques, you need to develop those as this PRP goes on xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom