T
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Something where you would probably be the main character, since I despise it xD Basically, you'll be a person called a Brawler. Or rather, you'd just get into the world of Brawling. The entire world is focused on this goal of you need to fight to be the best. I would be someone teaching you the stuff you should know, as you need things called Sponsors watching over you. You'd be in multiple competitions and stuff, where you're to use your innate skills at Brawling in different types of fights and such. Real actiony, plotty, heavy stuff like that.

Also, there's no designated Brawler power. You simply grow and create your own techniques with your Sponsor. How you decide to come into the world, whether you were a guy who fought alot on the streets and you're pretty badass normal before becoming badass powerful, or your some wimp who fights his way to the top; it won't matter to me.
    Dude, wanna do a PRP. Cause, I've had one in mind that's been just... bugging me :/
    Lol, it's okay xDDD

Eh, the house got foreclosed :/ So I had to spend some time helping my parents renovate into our grandma's guest place. But, I made it my first priority to get back on to you guys... since I pretty much bailed on alot of crap, ya know? xDD
    Well all I can say is you missed your chance to use it, I was waiting for you on sunday but you never go on.

We already skipped last night read the last five pages cause a lot happened for me to just explain.
    Well if you read the last post I posted then you'll know that they're just now going to receive the Slaying Kit. But anyway what is it?
    Well I did make a post where I played Tye a couple of posts back so maybe go from there.
    Exactly at the moment Sakura's talking to a girl that wants to join so your party hasn't left.
    Well Tye's still in the base considering he didn't go with the group to the mission after the mission ended the group didn't return to base and instead went to another place to relax.
    Yes, though they are no longer in the train anymore as of my last couple of posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom