Recent content by Tye Taylors

1. T

Honestly, I was considering closing this because it didn't seem very popular; however, I am glad you responded, if you would like, I will still run it. Thanks for the interest; and yes, you can have more than one character, but I don't recommend it and I will cap it at two.
  2. T

Re: Aur (Mature Fantasy RP) Name: Steele Auso Gender: Male Age: 19 Birthplace: Eastern Continent, Urakos Ability: Cognitive Force- The power of telekinesis, Steele can lift and move objects and also project a bubble shield around himself. However, the larger the object he's trying to move or...
  3. T

Re: Aur (Mature Fantasy RP) Are you still taking sign-ups? It's been a while but I'd like to get back on the RP wagon...
  4. T

Delta-47: A Mass Effect RP No Prior Knowledge Needed The Story: The galaxy is currently under siege by a technology-based super-race called the Reapers, whose only goal is the complete and utter destruction of all sentient life in the galaxy. The Reapers are a mysterious and ancient race that...
  5. T

Start Ups Assassins: Division E

OOC: Sorry, I to was plagued by exams -_- Happy Days Destiny darted after Shun, her hands cloaked in glowing circles, ready to throw PSI bolts.
  6. T

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Knock her out? How do you plan on doing that to a psycho-berserker warrior girl?" Tye said with a hint of sarcasm as he dodged attacks right and left.
  7. T

Destiny sensed the flare of psychic energy as the attack was launched at Demi. "Yep, definitely going the right way" Destiny said under her breath. "I can deal with any PSI users if need be, it's nasty what they do to untrained minds" she snickered, but a seriousness showed through.
  8. T

Destiny darted after Shun, it wasn't difficult for her to keep pace. "Shun, I should be able to use my PSI abilities to find the person making the barrier" she said just loud enough to be heard. "Even if he's being cloaked by a PSI user, I should be able to get a rough area"
  9. T

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Tye darted toward Amar from the opposite side of Klay. With his super speed, his hook blades were merely blurs as they hacked away at the foe's mechanical arms. "I've got your back" Tye said with a small smirk.
  10. T

Destiny walked over to Marianne and took her hand without saying a word, she left her headphones on the whole time.
  11. T

"Sounds like a plan then" Destiny said as she focused her attention back on the boss. Guess we have some time to kill before we head out... She pulled up her large, bulky headphones over her ears, taking a second to brush her golden hair out of the way, and clicked 'play' on her wrist bracelet...
  12. T

"I promise, I've never killed anyone who was innocent" Destiny said back in a chillingly calm tone. "What makes you think that any of us are? There are very few innocent people in the world. Sometimes, assassins play the role of fate; other times, they play karma, catching up with those that...
  13. T

Destiny's eyes shot to Vaughn "Kind of vulgar don't you think?" She said with a firmness in her voice; however, her voice didn't come off to be aggressive. "Last I checked, this was a clean business" Her voice was cool and calm as always. The young assassin parted the hair out of her eyes with...
  14. T

Destiny laughed softly, "Ain't no rest for the wicked I guess" she mumbled to herself. She smirked and looked to her new "friends".
  15. T

The "young gun" assassin Destiny Miles strode casually into the room. She wore tight blue jeans that made their way all the way down to her ankles, her top was covered by a two-tone shirt which was had a white torso and long, black sleeves. Her long blonde hair hung down and behind her, she...
Back
Top Bottom