Recent content by tyguy723

1. tyguy723

GO New details from field test have emerged

Maybe they're testing smaller areas first, I mean the US is massive compared to Japan, New Zealand, and even Australia...
  2. tyguy723

GO A First Look: Pokemon GO Battling & Gyms

The augmented reality function makes it overtly cheesy IMO, it looks cheap and is a combination of the technology just not being good enough yet and also the art style clashing with realism. Pair it with the terrible graphics of the non-augmented reality parts, the game just looks like a mess...
  3. tyguy723

Generation VII confirmed!

Slowing down the amount per generation isn't the problem. The problem is the shorter generations. Just make the generations back to 4 years and it will be good.
  4. tyguy723

Moves & Abilities Discussion/Speculation

The forsaken ice type buff...possibly? Ice type exclusive move that lowers all the stats.....sounds overpowered right? Here's the catch, just make it unable to perform consecutive turns!
  5. tyguy723

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I would rather have a 3 stage pike clone line rather than 3 pathetic stat wise clones with unique typings...it's basically not making use of the unique types if your going to place it into the pika clone category and have it not evolve...
  6. tyguy723

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Does your friend like beta Qwilfish perhaps?
  7. tyguy723

Starter discussion/speculation

Am I the only one that wants to see the return of the squinty-eyed starter (i.e. cyndaquil) & a break from the cutesy-anti-sclera-eyed starter (i.e. torchic, mudkip, piplup, oshawott, chespin) The eyes of any pokemon are a very important feature IMO, as they portray some type of quality about...
  8. tyguy723

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

FINALLY people are actually putting effort into their fakes! Love these, but @NoirGrimoir said it best in that they lack that sheer "starter-quality". To me it is all in the eyes...if the eyes look wrong or even .01% off, the design is nothing but a cute little fake XD Keep it up artists, draw...
  9. tyguy723

Speculation Is Generation VI really done?

We are actually getting the shiny Kalos duo in the TCG still in June, so they could always do a distribution during those months as well...
  10. tyguy723

Trademarks appear for "Solgaleo" and "Lunaala"

That's probably one of those campy AF episode titles for the anime, I can picture ash's voice actress saying the title card when I read it XD
  11. tyguy723

WAIT HOLD UP...there is a japanaese legendary rabbit that makes my absolute favorite frozen yogurt topping that is the pillow rice cake goodness mochi :cry: If that becomes the moon legend for the games...ugh the sun one is really gonna have to bring it to keep me on board with team sun...I...
  12. tyguy723

Generation VII Mega Evolutions?

Has anyone suggested one for Zoroark? Since it is supposed to be the illusion trickster fox why not have it be Dark/Fairy? I have no clue for the ability...
  13. tyguy723

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I would rather have the first poison type legendary before getting more fairy legendaries, I want progression with the type creativity. Fairy can so easily be translated into a legendary due to the entire nature of its type being based on mystical, magical, ominous properties. Time to crank...
  14. tyguy723

Generation VII confirmed!

!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing some type of seal makes me think instead of going completely clean slate they might be polishing up old unfinished concepts like cutie pie beta Johto water starter:
  15. tyguy723

I can't tell your stance with this post...are you being sarcastic or angry about possibly getting another lion? Really confused... :ROFLMAO:
Back
Top Bottom