Recent content by Tyler-B312

1. Tyler-B312

SwSh Looking for Machamp

Looking for a tradeback to help evolve my Machoke into a Machamp. Nevermid.
  2. Tyler-B312

Gen VIII Trade evolutions and version exclusives

It's for Let's Go, Eevee. not Sword/Shield. They seem to have removed the thread prefix and replaced it with a generic "Gen 8" one.
  3. Tyler-B312

Gen VIII Trade evolutions and version exclusives

Looking for the 4 trade evolutions (Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Gengar) and the Pikachu version exclusives. Either regular or Alolan forms, I'm not picky.
  4. Tyler-B312

Gen VIII Trade help

Anyone got any Let's Go, Pikachu! version exclusives they can spare? Ideally unevolved ones, to help fill the Pokedex. I currently need all of them except Scyther (Sandshrew, Oddish, Mankey, Growlithe, Grimer) and can give Eevee exclusives in return. I don't mind if they're regular or Alolan. I...
  5. Tyler-B312

Unfortunate Name?

Doesn't make it any less unfortunate.
  6. Tyler-B312

Unfortunate Name?

It's also a common abbreviation for sadism and masochism, as in the latter half of BDSM.
  7. Tyler-B312

Unfortunate Name?

Just found the new games listed under 'Unfortunate Names', over at TV Tropes. It asked a single question:
  8. Tyler-B312

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Can you change my Friend Code? It's the one under the name 'Tyler-045', which is different now that I had to replace my 3DS recently. The new one is: 1607-4865-0192.
  9. Tyler-B312

Tech Help thread

Club Nintendo Does anyone know if Club Nintendo is dead or something? I've been trying to reset my forgotten password and it never sends an email so I can't link my new 3DS.
  10. Tyler-B312

Your "YES!" moments

I caught Deoxys in the Delta Episode with a single Luxury Ball.
  11. Tyler-B312

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Electro Ball Is Electro Ball affected by items like Light Ball and the Zap Plate?
  12. Tyler-B312

Contest Spectacular! Research Thread

Re: Lisia Contest That's the one I use most against her, it's usually the only one that comes 3rd instead of second. EDIT: Finally beat her, after about 6 tries. After sweeping the others without real effort, that was a bit of a difficulty upgrade.
  13. Tyler-B312

Contest Spectacular! Research Thread

Lisia Contest Has anyone managed to beat Lisia in the contest? Better yet, can she be beaten? It's starting to feel like some crappy Kobayashi Maru...
  14. Tyler-B312

Diancie Code

Does anyone have a spare Diancie code? My local GAME is apparently not taking part.
  15. Tyler-B312

GEN VI: English Kyogre

Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom