• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Tyler53841
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, I'm almost done! I have my guidebook too, so I don't miss anything. I'm busy tomorrow, but I should be able to get HG/SS totally finished by the weekend.

Are you still working on the Ruby/Sapphire one? It's almost done, but it only goes up to Sootopolis - if you weren't sure which part to cover next, you could just do Ever Grande and put Pacifidlog in an "Optional Areas" section. Just a thought. =)
    Hey, saw your message on my talk page.
    I'd be happy to add the Elite Four's rematch info for the FR/LG walkthrough. Problem is, the only thing I can edit without getting hit with a 504 is adding the Welcome to a new user's page.
    I keep checking back, since there are other pages I'd like to edit, but that's just not going to happen yet. It's been over 2 weeks, I wish people would ease up already!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…