Recent content by Tyler53841

1. Tyler53841

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I can say for sure this seems to be a fluctuating problem, with the main issue that the server is not 100% and even if it does work for a while, the server goes down again. I'd say this requires looking for a more permanent solution to help maintain the server's stability.
  2. Tyler53841

Pages still are slow to load, but at least I logged in successfully this morning.
  3. Tyler53841

Already tried that with the deleting the cookies, but that did not help with re-logging in to my main account.
  4. Tyler53841

Upcoming ComiXology-Amazon Kindle Merge

Within the next few weeks on a date that has not been specified yet, Amazon as they bought ComiXology years ago will be shutting down the ComiXology website and redirect that link to a new area set up on Amazon's website. Here is the link: Kindle Comics Anyone with access to any of VIZ's...
  5. Tyler53841

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Two reasons why a new Sinnoh Dex page will be needed after the game's release is due to the addition of both the Fairy-type, and most likely Sylveon being added to it.
  6. Tyler53841

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

On the main page it is difficult to keep up with the Twitter messages since there is no longer a scroll option for me to scroll down with.
  7. Tyler53841

One good thing about including the Platinum expansion in this is that the original DP Pokedex had balancing issues on types like the Fire, Electric, or Dragon-type Pokemon and like Platinum it balances it out better. Only difference from back then is the addition of the Fairy-type. At least...
  8. Tyler53841

I suspected, but now confirmed that they are using Platinum elements like the expanded Sinnoh Dex in the remakes which I am happy with. Probably going to have a few changes when you consider Sylveon. Also even if Walking Pokemon is back I hope it will have the ability to turn it on/off...
  9. Tyler53841

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

There might be something wrong with the whole page coding system, so some maintenance is needed to fix it as the only way to keep up on edits for the time being is Recent Changes.
  10. Tyler53841

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Without spoiling too much, my opinion towards the returning Pokemon from past generations is that I feel that available selection is a little too narrow and I feel a Pokedex with 400 Pokemon is a little too small and they could have at least made it a little larger. In addition the leaked...
  11. Tyler53841

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Personally part of the issue at hand is the fact that the world of Pokemon has become so huge and the fact that Game Freak can't be programming in every single Pokemon per game with its current huge size so this is where they have to draw the line by limiting the amount of sprites and animations...
  12. Tyler53841

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

I feel the same way right now.
  13. Tyler53841

Agreed, just waiting it out and checking back periodically until this whole site issue mess is over.
  14. Tyler53841

Review SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Nice to see a Gundam reference in Pokemon, at least with something like doing a parody of the final battle against the Dark Gundam (Devil Gundam in Japan). . Currently I am watching G Gundam again on Crunchyroll in the subbed version only (Which is my personal preference as I have some dislike...
  15. Tyler53841

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

For me I am going to Gamestop and getting it there. I will start with World of Light to unlock characters until I have a better idea of unlocking characters elsewhere.
Back
Top Bottom