• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!
TylerGray
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks so much for the birthday greeting! It was good! Hope all has been well with you too, it's been quite a while! :eek:
    Yeah, and I added details about my runabout strategy for making money easily due to the difficulty for doing that in that part of the game. I also have an idea to creating a mini-guide for the Walkthrough. to teach people how to activate and use Phenomenon whenever they want (since it is possible to get as many Wing items by going back and forth before leaving the bridge using the same technique) . Also sorry for the multiple messages, it was due to a malfunction of the new Post Message button, and I didn't know it worked already.
    Nice to see that you are working hard, check out my latest update on the B/W Walkthrough for Driftveil Drawbridge, since it is useful tactic I found from playing the game.
    Nice to see that you are working hard, check out my latest update on the B/W Walkthrough for Driftveil Drawbridge, since it is useful tactic I found from playing the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…