Recent content by TylerM

1. T

GEN VI: FT: HA Froakie and Super Size Pumpkaboo

Are there any super size pumpkaboo still up for trade?
  2. T

GEN VI: Shiny Charm help

Thread should be up to date. Feel free to PM me with offers or post them in the thread.
  3. T

Would it be tradeback? PM me when you can trade.
  4. T

GEN VI: LF HA Espurr or male Meowstic

I have a male Meowstic, but it's not HA. If you're still interested, let me know.
  5. T

The list is now up to date.
  6. T

I need help completing my Pokedex so I can get my shiny charm- if anyone could help me, I would be very grateful, even if you just trade some to me and I trade them back. I don't have much to give, but I do have some 5IV Mawiles, some 4IV Dream Ball female Dwebbles, an extra Mesprit, an extra...
  7. T

Pokemon Transfer

Hi! I need to trade my Pokemon from my Pokemon X game to my Pokemon AS game. If anyone could help, I would be incredibly grateful. I would do it myself, but I don't have Pokebank or a second DS. My FC is 5429-8364-3458. I'll need to trade about 50 Pokemon, and I'd be willing to trade you a...
  8. T

Powersave change gender?

idk what this means but can a power save change my sylveons gender
  9. T

Powersave change gender?

I heard there was a way to change a Pokemon's gender with a Powersave. I was wondering if this was true, and if so, if someone could do it for me? Thanks so much!
  10. T

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

My alliance was wonderful thank bless
  11. T

Mafia Battle Of Hogwarts (Harry Potter Mafia) -- SIGN UPS!

I'm out of the game- I am going on vacation next week and I don't want to be distracted. Thank you!
  12. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) strange- pikachu dodged my requests yet again, because she can't do them without revealing that she's scum.
  13. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) Soulmaster, if a player replaces a player who is the Cop, would they receive a PM detailing the previous Cop's checks?
  14. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) Could you please screenshot the PM you were sent detailing Seppe's checks? Also, I'd absolutely adore a screenshot of your skype conversations with CrackFox as well as a screenshot of your role PM from your replacing Seppe.
  15. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) please, respond to my earlier questions, Pikachu. why dodge them if you have nothing to hide?
Back
Top Bottom