T
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Yeah, my brother isn't into pink either, soo i'm used to it i guess xD; ('sides, when was typhlosions that color anyways?.. ehh...i still kinda like pink myself tho *shrug* i hate the stereo types people put on it, tho...and i kinda prefer yellow and orange now that i'm older, too xD; )

I figured u'd agree with him (about typh being the cutest pokemon) xD

I think Typhlosion can be rather cute too. espesally in my avee...plus, doesnt u evolve from cinders, anyways? :3 (i'm leaving it at 'u' lolol XD; )

and i might use my av here at my friend's forum too. XD
    D
    btw i made u a pitcha but im gna check if its okay with u first b4 i post it ;) i'd hate to b anymore of a burden anyways...
    D
    glad u luv my avee!^^ i think i made typhlosion look like a kitty x); its almost as cute as a pichu (but my brother would defenetly say its cuter, cuz in HIS opinion, typhlosion is actually THE cutest pokemon ;) i wonder if u agree? x3; )!^^

i might concider making an account on that site sometime then :3

I do hope u get a laptop someday, tho!^^ u might like my friend's forum about cute things (tho, u might not like how i decorate my account all too much.....*i kinda find the color pink ratherrr... pretty. not sure u'd be able to stomic that too well, since i read u dislike the color....*)

Good luck with your eggy clinks btw!^^ i had an account there but due to a bad expirience with some1 *rather not get into it...it was my falt anyways :<*....i'll probably make a new account, tho i may not b active tho (only one comp the site will work on. mom's work one...we might get a new laptop soon tho^^).

i'll try to give u lots of clicks IF I CAN!!! XD and i might re-join as pachibakfoon.

Well take care! i better end this post now cya kawaiiness-chan^^ (if u okay with me calling u cute of course. if not i wont do it again ^_^;; )

~your dearest, cyndaquiliest pal, Pachibakfoon^^~
    What now, eh? Well...I know you are, you said you are, so what am I? BOOM!

*huggs back* Naaw its nice talking to you too Em! I'd love to click your eggs for you, when I'm not at work, as I am now.
    D
    I hope to hear from you when i get back from da docter :3

Also i hope u won't be mean to me for being a hello kitty fan (but if ya r well i can handle it lol)

cya l8r!^^ *wavies*
    D
    Please come on soon deary! :3 ur fuun to talk to lol x)
    D
    LOVE MY NEW AVATAR??!!!

Typhlosion+HELLO KITTY=epic...
    D
    r u on fair terms with ur mommy and daddy?
    =)
    D
    It is my own falt really.

o_o;

Actually...my birth name's Melissa.

I just didn't like how it sounded much as a kid :/ not sure why really...its a nice name?....
    D
    your name is emily? Aww, cute^^

i dont really like saying my name online i guess tho.

i dont really have a *set* name, either, i guess.

i'm called by nicknames a lot irl. its strange XD;

I'm almost like a pokemon! lol..
    D
    Wow! 3611 visitor comments! thats a lot of ppl on your look-up! o.o;

haha
    X)
    D
    Do ya wanna join the Halloween Thread in "Fun and Games"? :D

You could go as a darling Typhlosion! it'd be fun to see how you interprite it's personality like^^ (as i see it, it's kind of 'mighty-ish', a bit aggressive, has a timid side *cynda evo anyways*, can be friendly/proud when needs to be. proud. powerfull. sound like fun?<3; )
    D
    Not many Meganium are named after Death HIMSELF!!! =P I wonder what you nickname your Typhlosions...(i bet you choose vewy cute names >w<;; )

And I do love Teddy Bears...and Hello Kitty (hope u don't mind that too much...*cuz she's kind of a...rather special 'weakness' for me :[*)

Teddy Bears in vidya games KICK BUTT! *smirks*

do u like my hotaru avatar?^^ haha..hotau...and i loooved sailor moon as a kid..*i got too obsessed tho .-.;*
    D
    *COUGH* i've had my other reasons, i wont really get into them though i guess.

I'm strange. XD

He's a Meganium now >D Wanna wifi with meh sometime?XD; (if your parents dont mind..)

I tend to be childish for my age XD; i...tend to prefer to feel that way, too...*just how i am*^^
    D
    Bayleef's badass looking, the leaf on his head...always kind of looked like a Styalized Scythe a bit to me, honistly (maybe its cuz i was soo *girly* as a kid, tho xD; even tho i was obsessed with volcanos and stuff....).

Hence, due to the SHEER coolness, in my opinion, anyways, of its head leaf, well, my starter got the name "Puffpufman".

My nickname for teh GRIM REAPER <_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom