• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    I think I used to spell his name wrong, too...but i don't anymore though :)

Yeah, Chikorita was my dear starterrr.....soo i couldn't help but pick him up AGAIN on soul silver version XD; (but i *do* have a typhlosion that i got off wifi as a cyndaquil, tho...i ev trained him, and he is one of THE most POWERFUL pokemon i have!^^ he's awesome...)
    D
    And by years young, i MEAN years young! im gna play pokemon forever^^

i g2g cya!!*wavies*baibaii^-^
    D
    i like ur name too^^ i'll remember typhlo is a cheerful guy cheerful like you are too next time i use my trade obtained one over wifi nao x)

The pokemon that was my fav the longest was probably Jirachi btw^^(a fav since about age 12...i got into pokemon later in life than u probably cuz i am older XD i am a 21 years young little lady~^_^)
    D
    Anyways, Typhlosion is adorable (as well as epic). Your avatar is probably the cutest i've seen of him yet!^^ he's awesome in wifi battles too =) (its funny tho...i actually picked chikorita in my orrigional crystal file XD Bayleef is awesome, tho! a dinosaur crossed with a pony, that made it ALL worth it for me^^ but typhlosion rox...)

I'm glad your like my name BTW :3 Sorry if I spelt Backphoon's name wrong...it seems you get offended when ppl do that o-o;

Back on topic on ponies; do you watch Friendship is Magic?XD

Also i might train an Ursaring for wifi battling. TEDDY BEARS (and bears in genneral too :p) RULE. *_*

And my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. I like optimisum ^_^

answer back soon!^^ i might concider changing my profile fav to typhlo i dunno. he IS awesome tho! x) ur profile pict is cute too btw (but is that typhlo or quilava? its hard to tell!lol XD)

~ur sweet bear and honey pal pachi~^_^
    D
    Your welcome! :D glad to see you giggled over it x)

If ya like teddies, you'd love how my room has soo many! Me wikes collecting wittle teddy bears^-^ n///n; I need ta clean my room more...

CUZ BEARS ARE MIGHTY. I say that cuz im an aspie and aspies tend to analize everything.

Including cute teddy bears o.o;;;;
    D
    You are just the cutest thing >w<;; I'm glad we're friends!!*cute is wonderful. BTW your new avee and profile pict are adorable!^^**i like it when typhlosion is like a 'teddy badger'. i hope we get along well! yes im a lot more cheerful nowadays, beliving in myself better now too^^ i wanna be a heeerooo..<3;*
    D
    btw i like your posts (re-checked'um out just now) :)

you seem like a cheerful type of person ^_^

also u apperently like typhlosion a lot which is awesome cuz that pokemon is really cool looking XD also good in battles too, and i always liked cyndaquil too^^

i hope we can become good pals^^
    D
    ahh! i've seen you post around here b4 i think ^_^

Wanna be friends? :) I see you like fire type pokemon a lot btw^^ cool (i like fire types too and cute pokemon like clefairy and raichu :) ^_^)

~pachi~^^

ALSO!; we-should-wifi-battle-sometime. lol
    XD
    D
    Your avatar is the coolest :D

Typhlosion ownz souls ^_^
    I wish I had a normal team in any of those games...I kinda abandoned those carts when I got White, and sent all my teams over to that...so unless you can battle in Gen 5, we'll have to call it off.
    Okay, there's a problem. I just checked all 3 of my Gen 4 games, and I can't find my Togepi army anywhere...I may have released them. I'm sorry Emily... :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom