• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• woah what happened there?

Also, thanks so much! I didn't have Scyther or Scizor in my dex until now. That was incredibly helpful, thanks so much.
    I need to evolve a feebas into Milotic. Wanna do a tradeback? After the Milotic comes back into my possession I can give it to you to keep if you want.
    Never mind, it seems they've disabled the "create group" feature until the whole mess with organizing them is sorted out. I didn't read that entire announcement. So forget I said anything, I'll make it when we can make new groups again.
    Do you want to start a Mad Men fan club on here - maybe call it "Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce"? I'd be worried we'd be the only two members, though.
    No wait, on second thoughts... it won't work that way. If that were the case, then people would be getting fake'd pokemons over the GTS with fail nicknames ;_; I've seen people putting up pokemon with different names that often pops up, but it doesn't work the other way around.... I should've realized this earlier...

I'm really sorry, but I'll ask for a third party to help. Please keep them on hold for me please.
    Okay, so here - search for Sunkern or whatever so it gets reset.

Now, insert this info:

Axew
    Female
    Level 1 ~ 10
    Korea
    For added accuracy, find with the location "South Korea", or "Republic of Korea" or "Korea" or whatever XDD
    Okay, so here's the trick:

Search for a Female, Level 1, "Axew" (that'll be Cyndaquil). I'll ask for the Alomomola. I can only put up one pokemon at a time so please go ahead and find it as soon as possible.
    How about this: It's a tad risky, but something we can still utilize.

If you don't care about the starters name, I'll nickname them as "Axew" and put them up on the GTS trade. Then all you need to do is find a Cyndaquil/Chimchar named Axew. How's that?
    It seems that the compatibility isn't good ;_; I've experienced cases like this before, and it seems something is preventing us from trading.
    Okay. I'm having a little trouble connecting to the wi-fi. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom