T
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not hate- just feel sorry for. Little Japeth drove his parents into financial crisis becuase he couldn't digest solid food.

I found some Typhlosion Pics you might like, but I don't know how to link to them. Anyway, I am planning on getting a new avatar, username, and signature soon as well.

I don't hate maggot: he is awesome.
    Lol no, not at all. Hence me asking. :p And it doesn't there's just a big enough cast to use as Pokemon.

You have an avatar! :O
    Name Change ideas, note to self
    HyphyTyphy (props to dolce)
    Broflosion
    Brobasaur(bulbasaur with shades bc his future's so briiiiight)
    Frickin Badass Overlord Typhlosion (props to Overlord Zetta)
    That's a good trait to have. xD

That's what I used to do, I only hit 1,000 posts like December last year, 2,000 February, and now I'm almost at 3,000. xD

Well ever hear of Touhou? It's a bullet hell gaming series.
    Meh, work makes tired, so I usually just check threads and reply to those first. xD;

And just fine! I'm playing Touhoumon. P:
    Lazy Dolce's been lazy when it comes to her VMs. Though I forgot to say id you had any other question forum wise you can ask me Typhy. P:

Anyways how are you? :)
    If you get approved to take over, sure!
    I don't want to give up my Arcanine but I can give you the 5 others?
    I know! Which is worse, a ton of easy homework, or a little bit of extremely hard homework? Lol.
    Oh, that's an interesting class. What's the book, and what have you analyzed about it? :p
    XD What a way to relax. I have an unusual amount (a lot) of homework for a Friday, too... It's so rotten, lol. x.x What class are you tacklin'?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom