T
Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah Dead Zone was pretty funny, like the part with Gohan peeing on Krillin.
    Yeah, I liked them all aside from Bio Broly. It just wasn't that interesting.
    Got that right like a Raticate those things probably wouldn't fit well in a glue trap haha

I forgot the episode title but I know it was a couple of episode AFTER Ash wins his battle with Roark. I think it was called "Cooking Up A Sweet Story" I don't think we see Raichu's fingers its more of its fist glows blue but still even if Pikachu used Focus Punch its entire Hand/Fist would be blue which is why I don't see the big deal in it ever evolving. "No fingers" so what, we know that somewhere in its fist that it does have fingers so how cares?
    Thanks but the real credit goes to the forum member who posted the pic of that episode. I re-watched it the day after he put it on my thread. I couldn't help but laugh so hard. Haha, but it just makes the episode that much more memorable to me.

Then I watched that DP episode where that old lady is "tricked" into thinking Ash's Pikachu is her lost Pikachu "Sugar" who comes back as a Raichu and uses Focus Punch haha
    IKR? That feeling was beyond amazing. No other games excluding HGSS will let you re-experience that feeling. Of course, GSC actually did it first and it's not the same thing, so it appeals to me there more. :)

Cool, I like Electivire myself. It's one of my favorite Gen IV Pokemon.

"QUAG--SIRE?" It's pretty cute, but it can kick someone's butt if you take it for granted. :)
    Indeed.
    Oh, Pokemon Gold Version. 2 regions for the price of 1. It's gotta be one of the best Pokemon games. :D
    I love all of the games except D/P. I did like Platinum, though.
    Don't sweat the connection, the match was pretty much done in itself and I'm not upset or anything. It'd be fun to battle again sometime, though!
    I'm glad my team was able to do something, tough, and at least knock your guys out a few times. I can't thank you enough for the practice run this late
    Thank you very much for the help! I greatly appreciate it; like, you have no idea! I'm pretty sure what I need to do now and the like and think I won't do HORRIBLY at surviving!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom