Recent content by Typhlosionisafirebadger

1. T

All Starters and more, PokeBank help.

Uh it's not right ? That's what my friend code is, weird enough. Would you mind if I just added you and we go from there?
  2. T

All Starters and more, PokeBank help.

Larvitar and torchic for Zygarde and Xerneas? My FC is 3308 5439 7443
  3. T

Awkward X and Y moments

I always felt awkward after battling Serena, like that face she makes? Then my friend was like "maybe she should come at you with a full team quit half steppin" but then I battled her AGAIN and probably will before the E4 and still feel bad
  4. T

Fighter Game Central!

I've really grown to enjoy BlazBlue and i'm so-so at Guilty Gear. I'm more of the street fighter class, though have you ever played King of Fighters
  5. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) I think the bond with Sally is diff because she didn't see the don/dick Whitman that Anna saw you know? Pre-Silvia poonocalypse, she adored him and afterwards, saw him like most women in his life do
  6. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) I think his relationship with Sally abd the whole failure to comfort her was the impetus behind this change. She's been the one female relationship that he's cherished the most, weif as that sounds The bob stuff was weird, but a fun parallel ...
  7. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) Faye Valentine; Pete's meltdown and the Manolo plot line (SO SILLY) but I think the last few scenes where Don is in th car with his kids and he shares a look with Sally? I really enjoyed that and it got me hype for the future That and I have...
  8. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) Omg I really liked the finale That Hershey's scene was great, and the moment with Sally? This last season, don draper comes undone
  9. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) That was not what I expected Like at all But this shows that him and don are a lot alike, and Pete has dealt with both of them! Though his interactions with each show how he's changed as well I mean he's still a prick but he'd never work...
  10. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) Lol bob is great, just because he prob is a normal dude and we're being trolled I think if something does happen with Pete I might be him getting fired/replaced by Bob? Eh? That'd be something else right?
  11. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) I am loving how suspicious everyone is of bob I think he's just an opportunist or something, and he might just be a really decent guy who is being unjustly persecuted Megan isn't dying I think Emotionally she might, she seems ready to snap But...
  12. T

Black/White (2) Battle Tournament

Is now a good time?
  13. T

Mad Men Discussion

Re: Mad Men Discussion (Season Six Begins 4/7!) I share some similar thoughts with you, ESP with the Peggy/Abe relationship ending (that was hilarious, or well the events leading up to it) and bob/Joan . That's definitely a thing Faye, definitely a thing. Bob is way too nice/appeasing to not...
  14. T

Black/White (2) Battle Tournament

Tomorrow I'm available from tiis time to like 9pm
  15. T

A Dummy's Guide to Pokémon Battling

LadyScathach; that did make sense, thanks for your reply!
Back
Top Bottom