Recent content by Tyranitarquake

1. T

Do you have bad luck with Shinies?

I've always successfully captured every single shiny I saw. Pokemon Tower Defence is another story >.>
  2. T

What do you do with your Shiny Pokemon?

Usually, I'd just dump it in a box labled 'SHINIES' like AlexTheRose. I never train my shinies so that it's easier to trade them for more shinies.
  3. T

Do You Balance Your Team?

Nope, I try not to repeat the same types, but I'm not a fan of grass types or the fire types in Unova. I only ever have one water type in my team in BW which is my starter, Samurott.
  4. T

Your First Pokemon Capture

•Generation I: Pidgey •Generation II: Pidgey •Generation III: Tailow •Generation IV: Starly •Generation V: Pidove Basically the early birds. :)
  5. T

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Let me see, my first shiny ever was a shiny Nidoran f back in Pokemon Silver. It was pink and I thought it was a glitch, but I caught it! In Leafgreen I caught myself a shiny slowpoke and meowth, shiny buizel in Platinum, shiny Psyduck in Soulsilver. I have yet to find a shiny in White.
  6. T

Wait! what? Moments

I remember that time when I first found out Dragonair evolved into Dragonite. Wait! What?
  7. T

hi there!

I only have this username on Serebii, here and yt. Unless you've seen it from them, someone must've stolen my username D:<!! And thank you (:
  8. T

Poll - What color should the new Dragon TCG type be?

I think orange. Seeing that image up there made it fit into my mind xD
  9. T

Favorite Frontier Facility?

I liked the battle factory, all that trading pokes and getting randomz was really fun.
  10. T

Worst Rival

Bianca just annoys me everytime I see her..
  11. T

VG Weekly Poll #16 Favourite Early Bird

I love noctowl, just look at it! It's adorable and definitely the most unusual of the bunch
  12. T

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

Sturdy in BW is just the most annoying thing ever @: I hate cursed body, static, flame body and any other ability that apparently has a 30% chance of activating but in reality has a 90% chance of activating.
  13. T

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

I haven't changed my username before cuz I just started out, but I doubt ill change it.
  14. T

hi there!

I love jirachi too! While Tyranitar takes it's place in my username jirachi stays in the avatar and the sig changes sometimes :) Thanks everyone else~
Back
Top Bottom