Recent content by Tyranitex

1. T

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now) On now. Hit me up if you can!
  2. T

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now) Thats fine. Wednesday it is then. Any particular time you had in mind?
  3. T

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now) Confirmed. And the extra poke I get, can i have that dubious celebi? Can you trade all of these, except the mew of course, tomorrow?
  4. T

Looking for these Pokemon

Tyrogues perfect. Ill head at about 8 pacific coast (US) time
  5. T

Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex! Could i have the german lickilicky, 2 electrizers (1 i need to evolve the electabuzz. no worries about the name, its true blue 'merican), arceus, mew, musketeers. i believe thats it. When are you available to trade next? Dont worry about the...
  6. T

Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

Could I have the docile Tangela, naive zorua, the archen and the riolu?
  7. T

Velvet; Legit as it gets. They all hail from white city. How many? Could you get me tyrogue, growlithe, snover, snorunt, or johto or kanto starters? When are you available to trade? FC: 3482 9059 3134
  8. T

Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex! I can get you bellsprout and evolutions, elekid and evolutions, and wurmple and evolutions.
  9. T

I have several elekid to offer. What can you give me for that as of now?
  10. T

DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, Taillow), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Re: DWF (Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Zigzagoon), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items Male eevee is fine. It's too bad you can't do early bird but unnerve is okay too, just so long as it has a neutral nature. So how about both for 2 PP ups? PM me for my friend code.
  11. T

DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, Taillow), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Re: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, more), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Ite Would you be willing to trade a modest DW eevee and an early bird houndour with a neutral nature for 2 PP up and a vitamin?
  12. T

Custom Isometric Pokemons!

These are insanely good. You must have lots of experience with pixel work.
  13. T

Making a RP forum.

Ok. there's one huge gaping hole in your plan. The calculations. The URPG uses a calculator that is reall complicated and took a lot of effort to create. And said calculator is only meant to calculate how moves work against Pokemon when all Pokemon of the same species have the EXACT SAME STATS...
  14. T

Making a RP forum.

That'll be really slow though... O_o I think it would be easier to use an instant messenger (like AIM as said) to speed things up a bit. Also, with the leveling up system, how would moves be calculated. You would need a really fancy online calculator. And if they leveled up 10 levels at a...
  15. T

Making a RP forum.

Yeah! We could get our first Pokemon and a little spending money to go with it. But another thig is, how would we keep track of battling and leveling up. I think we should just choose a level (like 100 say) and then make it so all Pokemon have the max stats for that level. And then all...
Back
Top Bottom