T
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ya, sorry i had just forgotten <:)
    though if you want i can give you the corsola back for fodder since i don't need it anymore.
    ah i forgot you offered corsola :X
    i have already found one of my own, but because i'm nice, i'll give you the magikarp anyway :)
    sorry about that, haven't had the chance to be around a comp for a bit.
    hope you're still around sometime soon for trade :)

as far as being around at 10pm my time, i can do that surely if you still need me too, just let me know.
    just letting you know your whole lot is ready for pick up so when you get the chance, drop me a line k? :)
    hope your vay-k went well btw :)
    ya sorry about that :X ever since my AC blew out i've had little drive keeping me at the computer for more than 1 or 2 20min sessions :X
    i think it would be best for us to trade once you get back, and hopefully my AC will be fixed so i can stand to sit at this furnace of a computer for more than 20mins xP
    I haven't had the time to breed your last pokemon, so by tomorrow (since i don't trade on sundays anyway) we should be good to go :)
    Thanks! I just need to track down a Female Water Veil Mantine now! :D
    Alright, awesome. Anorith took me ages to breed as well :/

My FC is 5071 3141 9155. I will see you in there!
    seems i'm not being offered any electrike right now, so i'll accept your offer :)
    i'll vm you when i'm done breeding your dratini.
    Hey, I see you have DW Females of Wailmer, Omanyte, Kabuto. Would you be interested in anything of mine in this thread, here. I really need those three :p
    I guess it will do. Thanks for your help! I will tell you when I am done with that one, although it may not be done in a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom