Recent content by Tyro-Nitar

1. T

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Since Ash doesn't have any Grass-type yet, it is safe to say that Sceptile may come back for XY as his grass type (and mega Pokemon as well in case it will have one [or two ala Charizard]) with all these hype for OR/AS.
  2. T

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

maX and maY. Oh dear Arceus, their comeback is confirmed.
  3. T

It's Krookodile, you know, the red one with more sinister looking patch in the eyes. Not to forget his awesome personality. Iris' Orange Barney is the grumpy one while the Ash's Red Croc is intimidating and badass. Yes, that red croc cannot fly and so, actually, was Garchomp - it was supposed to...
  4. T

I dunno but seeing Ash with a Krookodile - a croc and TRex-like Pokemon not to forget that COOL evil sunglasses-like pattern in his eyes, i think i'm already contented. Heck, he's even cooler than the Unova's resident pseudo-dragon and way cooler than that Orange Barney! Plus, that croc can...
  5. T

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Lucario got a movie before, Riolu starred for the two-part Ranger episode and AFAIK, Lucario was among the Pokemon featured in the opening some time in DP. And a lot more i can remember. But yeah i agree with you that somebody in the main cast should...
  6. T

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Expect the Onix-pected, maybe? :lol: Kidding aside, im really hoping that there'll be no releases, those episodes are way too sad, IMO. Evolution-wise, i could see a Serperior in Ash's roster before league. Oshawott should have been a Dewott by...
  7. T

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. They dont need another Baby Pokemon on the team. Axew and Scraggy are all enough. But im really looking forward for Snivy to evolve all the way to Serperior. Pignite should stay as he is, Emboar looks like a Snorlax in flames, and we all know how bad...
  8. T

What will the second season have in store for Iris?

I think Iris will be the gymleader of Opelucid City in the BW2 games, explaining why they have to skip that city in the Anime. And Drayden, my guess is he is already a member of Elite Four, or he is travelling with Alder.
  9. T

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

I think the reason behind why Ash didn't pursued Drayden's Badge is because Iris hinders him to do so.
  10. T

Riolu for Ash? Hmm, as much as i want to believe it but there's a lot more Pokemon that Ash needs to train. But giving him a Riolu, doesnt really matter as long as it has its DW ability (Please writers, it's about time for you to acknowledge the very existence of DW Pokemons). How it will play...
  11. T

Which Gym Leader Had The Best Portrayal In The Anime?

Brock Obama. Nuff said. He's a good brother to his younger siblings, taking care of them while their father was gone, even before he travels along with Ash.
  12. T

If Ash will gonna get another Pokemon, im still hoping he's gonna get an Eevee. It will stay as an Eevee for a lot of series and will replace Pikachu. :evil::evil: or a Riolu, since the start of BW2, im already thinking that one of the older generation Pokemon revealed will become part of the...
  13. T

Preview BW066: Afro GO! Buffron is NO!!

Re: BW066: Bouffalant In order to find his missing Pokemon, Ash will catch every single Bouffalant in this episode. Then she will send them to Juniper's lab where it will make a rampage each time the lab will be featured in the series.:evil::evil:
  14. T

Preview BW058 - Dent and Pod, The Brothers Battle! Baoppu VS Yanappu!!

Re: Upcoming Cilan vs Chili episode or Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles lol
  15. T

What if Pikachu wasn't Ash partner from the start of the series? Who would you like?

Re: What if Pikachu wasn't Ash partner from the start of the series? Who would you li Clefairy ^_^
Back
Top Bottom