T
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, how have you been? I haven't seen you around, the chaining thread is almost dead right now. I haven't done much chaining lately - I've been rng for things I can't chain. But I am only lacking about 160 pokemon for my dex. Good luck with whatever you are doing now :)
    Oh, Your right and I didn't know about the focus sash, sorry for sounding like a sore loser.
    Hey, sorry I missed you - again. I'll bee keeping an eye on the computer for awhile, so if you check back in, let me know :)
    No problem, I will get that traded over to my diamond, and should have the rest of the berries by then too (I don't think they could possably take any longer) So just when ever you get the chance, no rush. Have a great night :)
    LOL...I hate when people do that. If you want to do that now, its on my plat, FC 1591 0759 3588. I think i have a micle berry I could "pay" you with :)
    I tried to get you as many as I could :) If you get back to me later, I can get you the rest - I used the wrong mulch and they are taking forever.
    LOL, and we didn't even set a time. I try not to keep people waiting though.
    it sure would the dusknoir wouldn't stand a chance if dd mence wasn't paralyzed and starmie could have taken out dragonite and typlosion
    if i got u down to 1 health i wouldn't have switched to salamence i would have brought in my weavile as revenge killer that 1 hp is easy to take care seeing as i have 2 priority moves. pursuit and ice shard
    well lady luck helped you a lot. if your initial hit wasn't a cri my atk from metagross was EQ and jolteonn ain't a vaporeonn as in it's not bulky to take that super effective EQ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom