• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
UB-01 Kenobi
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nisekoi fan? I watched both seasons and enjoyed what I saw. Granted, season two wasn't nearly as good. Chitoge was good, but my 2nd favorite.

Nice to meet you by the way!
    UB-01 Kenobi
    UB-01 Kenobi
    I read the manga and watched the anime and really liked them both. Chitoge is best girl by far in my opinion, lol :p
    Reactions: Kagami
    Kagami
    Kagami
    Chitoge seems to be many people's favorite. I liked Ruri the most even though that is certainly a rarity. Ruri, best girl!
    i.imgur.com/EszKf47.jpg

░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
    ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░
    ░▓▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▒▄▓░▒▄▄▄▓░░░░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▀▀▀▀▒░▄░▄▒▓▓░░░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▀▒▀▒▓▒▓░░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░▄▀▀▀▄▓▒▓░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▓▀▄▄▄▄▓▒▒▒▓
    ░▓█▀▄▒▓▒▒░░░▒▒░░▀▀▀▒▒▒▒░
    ░░▓█▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░
    ░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓░
    ░░░░░▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
    ░░░░░░▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Did you watch it yet? (◕‿◕)
    i.imgur.com/w8622CX.jpg

░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░████▀▀▀███▄░░░░░░
    ░░░▄▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█▌░░░░░
    ░░▐██▒▄■▀▒▒▒▀■▄██░░░░░
    ░░▐██▒▒▄▄▌▒▐▄▄▒▐█▌░░░░
    ░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
    ░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
    ░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░▓▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░▓▐█▌▒▒▐█▌░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    SO GUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    i.imgur.com/W2LrrEi.jpg
    Whoa Wat! Ur watching more than me this season! N ur not even watching the best 1's! Huwaahhh!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress! and RE ZERO! RE ZERO!!!!! OOH SO GUUUUDDDD n UR NOT WATCHING NEITHER!? (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    Ewwwww! gross! makes me wanna puke! uwhhhh!!! but don't worry marika accepts all. she even has a hand 4 u (-‿◕)
    i.imgur.com/55oWRjt.jpg
    So forums aside, how's it going! Bin years since we had a chat? 7th Gen is confirmed!!! OH yee!!! ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
    Seen any more anime lately!? Talk to me~~ [/s](or don't) (●´⌓`●)[/s]
    Wanna trade pics of the best gurl? of course you do! i'll begin then!
    i.imgur.com/yYf5y7A.jpg (¬‿¬)
    The Brackets for the OU tourney is here! a Best of 3 has bin announced and we have bin paired for the 1st round! (its fate man! i'm tellin u!)
    so anyways, i usually hang around showdown around 5-12pm PST; in 5 rooms; OU, MOBA, The Studio, Anime n Manga, and of course, Bulbagrden. 'MarikaBestGirl' is the username. hehe (¬‿¬)
    these r good times yes yes? see you on showdown?
    Looks like that we're battling each other in the Secret Santa this time. Tell me when you're ready! >:3
    Hey, long time, no see, can you help me with some breeding projects in-game? After playing Other Metagames for most of the year, I've finally gotten back into OU, and want to re-create one of my more recent teams in ORAS.
    A
    AnybodyAgrees
    I already have half the team, I just need a Timid ralts, Jolly HA Shroomish with Bullet Seed, and Bold Rotom-W, preferably with an imperfect Speed IV. Thanks, please contact me if you're willing to help me out here.
    Hi! How are you?

I saw Suicune Rider got banned or something. Why?

I'm breeding that Hidden Power Manetric.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom